[CLOSED] The Good Dinosaur Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Good Dinosaur Lenticular Slipcover edition from Best Buy

Release date of February 23, 2016
Pre-order cost is $26.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-goo...gital-copy/4705201.p?id=3461529&skuId=4705201

GOODDINO.jpeg

You'll note that the price will drop further and I will honor the LOWEST price from Best Buy! You get the price it ships at!

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

If you are an OCD collector, please inform me of ANY special requests prior to shipping.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $11.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

PLEASE NOTE: In January 2016, the US Postal Service raised their rates for international postage. Shipping for one well protected item might cost as much as $22.50! I can, however, ship at least three items for that same cost.

Requesting list:

1) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
2) UK @mbennett76 x1
3) Thailand @Jobby x1 *hold for Snow White
4) India @Tejas Phadke (OCD) *hold
5) UK @Ricardo13 x1
6)

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Good Dinosaur Lenticular Slipcover edition from Best Buy

Release date of February 23, 2016
Pre-order cost is $26.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-goo...gital-copy/4705201.p?id=3461529&skuId=4705201

View attachment 214347

You'll note that the price will drop further and I will honor the LOWEST price from Best Buy! You get the price it ships at!

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

If you are an OCD collector, please inform me of ANY special requests prior to shipping.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $11.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

PLEASE NOTE: In January 2016, the US Postal Service raised their rates for international postage. Shipping for one well protected item might cost as much as $22.50! I can, however, ship at least three items for that same cost.

Requesting list:
@apsmith21 Allow me to be the 1st to ENTER! :woot:

2x to the USA! :thumbs: Thanks again for everything Andy! :cool:

If not too late 1 to the UK
I got aladdin from you but totally missed snow white lenty any hope in hell you have a spare lol

I have space for you on the good dinosaur, no worries.

Sorry, on Snow White, I had a couple of damaged ones with bent corners that I returned. I can try and help you get one, but since Best Buy is sold out and I can't search my local stores via the website right now, it would have to be from a reseller.

If you want to chat further, feel free to PM.

These will be in hand probably tomorrow, I know ninja week is crazy, but I'll plan on reaching out ASAP