[CLOSED] The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Digipack Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
This group buy is for the Hunger Games Mockingay Part 2 digipack from Target.

Pre-order cost is $22.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($ with taxes)

Original listing here - http://www.target.com/p/mockingjay-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-target-exclusive/-/A-50428580

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 for the first copy and $2.00 for each additional.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new digipack copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect copy, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $ (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for two or three copies cost the same to mail, $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

1) UK @mbennett76 x1
2) UK @nekromantik x1
3) UK @Cymon H x2
5) Austria @Engelskind x1
6) Slovenia @MrsRobinson x1
7) UK @PascalCgon x1
8) Brazil @Polak x1

9) Brazil @Wagner633 x1
10) France @jeremycanrana x1
11) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
12) UK @boldnerd x1
13) UK @steelbobawny x1 (include poster)
14) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1
15) Canada @SavageAmusement x1
16)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.