[CLOSED] THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (KimchiDVD Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Here is the GB for KimchiDVD's release of The Magnificent Seven Blu-ray Steelbook

Release thread
Release date: 21st December, 2016

매그니피센트7_렌티큘러 오링케이스 전체팩샷_최종.jpg
매그니피센트7_풀슬립 전체팩샷_최종.jpg

Lenticular Limited Edition (600 copies) - $50
Full slip Limited Edition (700 copies) - $50
One Click (one copy of each Steelbook with same number) - $99

GB strict limit - 28 of each copy and 25 One Clicks! Limit per member is 1 x each copy AND 1 x One Click

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed

Once signed up there is no backing out, or you will be blacklisted from future GBs. You can of course combine with future GBs should you so wish to. Unpaid sign-ups will be cancelled and you will also be blacklisted from future GBs.

GB will close on Wednesday 7th DECEMBER 1900 UK time. Deadline for payment will be 1800 UK time DECEMBER 10th. I will send the invoice for the product once I have seen your commitment to sign up and the list will be updated accordingly

Group Buy List
One Click
1. Askari23 (US)
2. damnersnsaduak (Switzerland)
3. Howarmat (US)
4. Francis168 (Singapore)
5. bigdaygt (US)
6. SteelbookGenius666 (UK)
7. Jack D (Germany)
8. Krayve (US)
9. Mary72 (Italy)
10. bigry (UK)