carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Vaiana Hard Box (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #78) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Vaiana Hard Box (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #78) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Vaiana Hard Box

Release thread: Vaiana

View attachment 317974

Price: 2200 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 132 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 175 CZK

Total: 2507 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same...

Read more about this group buy...

@carllenc rather than add a comment to each thread are you able to update the thread for Life, Moana & Beauty & the Beast as to the closing date is for each Group Buy?

Many thanks my friend.

U have to click the blue bar on top right of Group Buy page and that will let u know how many copies are still available. I would guess when that number is down to 0 the Group Buy has ended unless Karel is able to get more copies added to the GB.

@carllenc rather than add a comment to each thread are you able to update the thread for Life, Moana & Beauty & the Beast as to the closing date is for each Group Buy?

Many thanks my friend.

U have to click the blue bar on top right of Group Buy page and that will let u know how many copies are still available. I would guess when that number is down to 0 the Group Buy has ended unless Karel is able to get more copies added to the GB.

The gb can close before that number reaches 0 though which has happened to a couple releases now ended before all sold. Which is why it would be nice to know when these gbs will close weather or not sold out