Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Zootopia Exclusive slipcover & content from Target

Release date of June 7, 2016
Pre-order cost is $27.99 per copy for 3D or $24.99 for 2D
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

PLEASE INDICATE WHICH EDITION YOU WANT. 2D or 3D - they have different slipcovers!

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/zootopia-3d-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital-hd/-/A-51090302 (3D)
http://www.target.com/p/zootopia-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital-hd/-/A-51090296 (2D)

51090302.jpg

51090296.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com and can ONLY price match if it is the same when it ships to me.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $2 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:
1) UK @mbennett76 x1 (3D)
2) Australia @Futurhythm x1 (3D)
3) Taiwan @chlove0916 x1 (3D)
4) Ireland @paulboland x1 (3D)
5) Canada @Stinky x1 (2D)
6)

Last edited:
1x to Taiwan please. 3D edition.

combine with 13 hours (BESTBUY STEELBOOK) and GODS OF EGYPT (BESTBUY STEELBOOK)

Thanks for the GB!

Hi... longtime lurker here who's interested in the 2D version. How much is shipping to Canada? Thanks!

Hi... longtime lurker here who's interested in the 2D version. How much is shipping to Canada? Thanks!

First, welcome to the forums and congrats on your first post.

Shipping to Canada is dependent on location. For one steelbook, mailed in a box with bubble wrap, it's $15.50. Given amaray are lighter, I might be able to get the cost to around $10 or thereabouts (hoping).

For most international members, you get savings when you have up to three steelbooks (packages up to a pound and a few ounces)

Hope that helps

First, welcome to the forums and congrats on your first post.

Shipping to Canada is dependent on location. For one steelbook, mailed in a box with bubble wrap, it's $15.50. Given amaray are lighter, I might be able to get the cost to around $10 or thereabouts (hoping).

For most international members, you get savings when you have up to three steelbooks (packages up to a pound and a few ounces)

Hope that helps

Thanks very much! I'd definitely like to reserve the Target exclusives 2D Zootopia and Allegiant Digipack. But the Deadpool steelbook is for USA members only?

Since I'm new to the group buys, I don't know how it works exactly. Do I send a deposit to you via PayPal?

Cheers

Thanks very much! I'd definitely like to reserve the Target exclusives 2D Zootopia and Allegiant Digipack. But the Deadpool steelbook is for USA members only?

Since I'm new to the group buys, I don't know how it works exactly. Do I send a deposit to you via PayPal?

Cheers

Well deadpool I was doing for USA only because the cost of one is so high, it's cheaper to order direct to Canada.

If you are combining all three, then there would be savings for you.

If you are willing to pay upfront, I can help.

Kindly send me a PM and we'll chat further (that's the white envelope on the top right)

hi everyone, sorry for the delay on this. the copies I received from Target.com arrived with a number of issues with the slipcovers at the corner. I was able to get to the store over the weekend and pickout better copies. I'll be in touch soon when I have a chance to better inspect those copies as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.