Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Much deserved! Exclamation!

I was very surprised that this didn't get any steelbook edition anywhere in the world when it was initially released on Blu-ray (the box-office failure probably had something to do with it).

Wachowski-related material is bound to be steelbook material.

And it doesn't hurt that the art is pretty good (and being from Warner, I think it will have a clean back).

Last edited:
Reactions: SaberTooth
Looks great, would like to have seen it cleaner without the huge list of names at the top but the writing is discreet looking so it's not too bad.

Why didn't they just release this when it first came out on Blu-ray? It makes no sense. Oh well, I'll be interested if the price is right.

Reactions: Jericho
Why didn't they just release this when it first came out on Blu-ray? It makes no sense. Oh well, I'll be interested if the price is right.

Yeah right why didn't they? bought the standard release with slipcover day 1, so even though I asked for this to be released I'll probably wait untill it's 10 EUR or less. Now if they put some effort into the finishing (highly unlikely) I'd pop at double or even triple that.

Glad this has got a Steelbook release.

But something tells me this will be like Warners previous German Steelbooks (Blade Runner, Heat, Demolition Man etc...) and be a lazy ass effort of cheap matte finish and no inside artwork :(

Glad this has got a Steelbook release.

But something tells me this will be like Warners previous German Steelbooks (Blade Runner, Heat, Demolition Man etc...) and be a lazy ass effort of cheap matte finish and no inside artwork :(

More hopefully it will be like their Gangster Squad steel, which had front and back artwork and ropey inner artwork.