Coco (Blu-ray Collector's Box set with Book) (E. Leclerc Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 6, 2018
Purchase link: E. Leclerc (shipping only within France)
Price: €49.99
Note: Includes a 162 page book "Behind the scenes of Coco"

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 04.18.34.png

Ben-hur US box set book was larger than the book that came with a french tin. That book is in French not English.

As @Apollon already stated, you can only get them in stores or shipped in France (like Best Buy and Target in ths US for example). I guess I could help, but not sure how many copies.

Reactions: Tragically
@Apo Thank you, I appreciate your help! :thumbs:
word to the wise, book is in french, and weighs the most of that release. if you can get it Franky would be much cheaper shipping internationally by letting the person helping you keep the book. Book available on Amazon in English, and I'd almost bet the savings from shipping could damn near cover the cost of book in US. fyi

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
word to the wise, book is in french, and weighs the most of that release. if you can get it Franky would be much cheaper shipping internationally by letting the person helping you keep the book. Book available on Amazon in English, and I'd almost bet the savings from shipping could damn near cover the cost of book in US. fyi
@Wreck Thanks for the tip Amigo! :cool: I honestly didn't even think about it! :banghead: I already own the US art book, so yeah, just taking out the french book would make it a lot of sense ;)