Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
send this to blufans for consideration......:) you and this site should consider doing their own steelbooks for collectors........

Yep. Now they just have to get the rights and the design approved by Disney and HDN will be on their way.
Because Disney is notoriously easy to deal with when it comes to having art and designs approved. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Would love to see @Noodles 's concept be brought to life :drool: (again :naughty:) but given the amount of promotional material available and the fact this is BLUFANS we're talking about, I'm sure we won't be left disappointed ;):oohyeah:

Reactions: Noodles
Taking my daughter to see this at the weekend, tbh I don't really like the look of this one based on the trailers so hope the film is better

Taking my daughter to see this at the weekend, tbh I don't really like the look of this one based on the trailers so hope the film is better
Perfect way to go into it. I was a doubter at first too. I dont expect everyone to share my sentiments to the film, but its done very well.

There is a lot of small stuff that most Mexican families would pick up on or have endearment towards, and likely many hispanic/latino families as well. Brought alot of grins my way from experiences because I appreciate all cultures, and the Mexican culture is closer to me than others since my wife and kids are Mexican. So when abuelita grabs the chancla , (sandal) we know it very well and brings probably an extra bit of laughter for us then I suppose others might find.

Reactions: tommyh84
I only collect Marvel with Blufans nowadays. I collect the pixars via zavvi... but wish I could afford these ones too.

If Blufans stsrted from scratch with the pixar releases with all of these kinds of designs then I would likely find a way... lol.