cooey

Coco (Blufans exclusive) Blu-ray Steelbook ONE CLICK [WORLDWIDE]

Good evening, I would like to know how was an order? because I just had one thank you
Hi @elpinho690, did you just purchase this. Once you click the buy it now button your purchase will be complete. You can check it by clicking the Your purchases tab in the GB section via the top left menu button. Any purchases you have made will be there. Welcome to the forum!:)
Simon

thank you very much, being new I do not really know how it goes, how does it go for the rest, delivery and other? thank you in advance for your answers, this site is really amazing, I can continue my collection in this site.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
thank you very much, being new I do not really know how it goes, how does it go for the rest, delivery and other? thank you in advance for your answers, this site is really amazing, I can continue my collection in this site.

Everything is stated in the terms and conditions :) With Blufans, the price you pay includes delivery :D Once it has shipped I will send you your tracking number

and just a word of advice def read those terms of service for each gb so you know what to expect as each host is different. Some include shipping price, some get billed shipping afterwards when product is in hand. Knowing that in advance can help you make better decisions and also not have surprises thus a more pleasant experience.

welcome to HDN!