cooey

Coco (Blufans exclusive) Blu-ray Steelbook SINGLE LENTI WORLDWIDE]

Hi @cooey. I missed out on the DL so I ordered the SL. Awhile later I came back and a DL was available, so I jumped on it and ordered. Is it possible for you to cancel my SL order? I don't need two copies and I rather let someone else have a chance to get one. Thanks

Hi @cooey. I missed out on the DL so I ordered the SL. Awhile later I came back and a DL was available, so I jumped on it and ordered. Is it possible for you to cancel my SL order? I don't need two copies and I rather let someone else have a chance to get one. Thanks

Send me a PM bud with transaction details and I’ll sort over the weekend

Hey, I'm new to this forum (and GB too) and I just purchased my first Coco single lenti from the link above. Is there anything else I need to do besides this, now or maybe in the future for this order? Sorry about the noob questions. Just making sure that I'm doing this right.

Also, is this how all GBs are handled here? Just clicking the purchase icon (if available) from a thread and securing a copy?

Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
HI @DeathlessOne, welcome to the forum! Yes once you have purchased the item you don’t need to go anything else. You should hear updates from the GB host once the item is being shipped. If you keep an eye on the release thread or the GB here you shouldn’t miss any updates.

Yes all GB’s are done this way, as long as the item is still available you can just purchase it by clicking the button! If you have any more questions feel free to give me a shout!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: DeathlessOne
New to group does coco single steelbook come with the 3d or 4k
Welcome to the forum @Wally1988! I believe this one is 2D only, I don’t think there is a 3D version of this being released. There’s usually a link in the GB thread that takes you to the original release thread where you can find all the info on the different releases.
If you need any help around the forum just give me a shout!:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Wally1988! I believe this one is 2D only, I don’t think there is a 3D version of this being released. There’s usually a link in the GB thread that takes you to the original release thread where you can find all the info on the different releases.
If you need any help around the forum just give me a shout!:)
Is anyway to get the thor ragnarok steelbook

I’m afraid not, it’s sold out now. Once you have 20 posts you will access to the trading section. You will be able to look at other members trade threads there and someone may be able to help you out.:)
Will there be a black panther 3d steelbook