Slipbox Cold War (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

stu

Sep 26, 2018
God damn it. I guessed that it wouldn't get a limited edition slip so I bought the normal bluray. Guess I'll have two discs then

Feb 2, 2014
Newfoundland
On a vidual/techinal level, this film is an absolute masterpiece. You could literally pause any scene and it could be a frame-worthy photograph. My problem is that we never get to actually know the characters (which I'm sure is by design), so in the end it left me kind of cold (no pun intended) instead of moved.

stu

Sep 26, 2018
On a vidual/techinal level, this film is an absolute masterpiece. You could literally pause any scene and it could be a frame-worthy photograph. My problem is that we never get to actually know the characters (which I'm sure is by design), so in the end it left me kind of cold (no pun intended) instead of moved.
I was also indifferent with that aspect of the film on my first viewing but after a second viewing and when I read up on other peoples thoughts, my eyes opened to how the film is showing their love and why it is doing it the way it is. Here's one of the reviews I read that helped me understand A ★★★★★ review of Cold War (2018)

Reactions: CollectorEmtee