Colecovision

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
anyone else old enough here to have owned one of these. I got this when I was a youngster and it was the coolest thing ever. my fav games were Donkey Kong (of course), Venture and Zaxxon. I had the suiper action controllers as well which worked really cool with the sports games.

anyone else old enough here to have owned one of these. I got this when I was a youngster and it was the coolest thing ever. my fav games were Donkey Kong (of course), Venture and Zaxxon. I had the suiper action controllers as well which worked really cool with the sports games.

I have one at home with the atari connectors and tons of games... lol

colecovision_misc_box.jpg

I don't think I have played it

Never heard of it till I met GB ... I got in during the NES at the beginning and once saw a friend with an atari but that was about it.

I think my uncle owned this.. to be honest that's kind of a blurry time since I was pretty much just being born and only have the faintest memory of seeing the coiled wire to the controllers... I remember the Atari better because it had the racecars that looked like fat capital i's

and indiana jones

another game that was THE **** on this console was Mousetracp. I loved that as well. I actually played it long enough to roll over my score back to "0", hahya. awesome. Coleco was one of the first consoles to add extra controllers like the super action controllers and the steering wheel for Turbo, haha. I had the SA controls but a friend of mine had the wheel. they were pretty cool at the time.

SUPER ACTION CONTROLLER
coleco_super_action_controller_1.jpg

turbo-modul-stor.JPG

Bringing back lots of memories Glen! Coleco was the ****! Played Zaxxon and Smurf game, and had a steering wheel also. Wasn't there that game "Pit something" Remember jumping over water on a vine :D:D Coleco was WAY cooler than Atari!

Bringing back lots of memories Glen! Coleco was the ****! Played Zaxxon and Smurf game, and had a steering wheel also. Wasn't there that game "Pit something" Remember jumping over water on a vine :D:D Coleco was WAY cooler than Atari!

Pitfall...

Pitfall...

Pitfall indeed. Altho, i thought that was on atari. If it was available for Coleco, I never had it. The thing I loved about the Coleco was that most of the games came with a little slip cover to put over the number pad and those slip covers showed all the extra moves on it. was a pretty advanced system for the day, especially those super action controllers.

ive never heard of this either.

i do have a sega master system tho at my parents house. still works too. i have these games for it:
Alien Syndrome
Alex The Kidd
Joe Montana Football
Time Soldiers

AMAZING!!!!!

Only the cool kids had Coleco! I loved the Smurf game!!! :scat::scat: I still remember the moment I figured out how to jump really high to get up the hill. Think it was two little bounces then the 3rd big one. Don't know why I remember that!

damn I forgot about Rocky, it used the super action controllers as well i believe. kickin clubber langs arse, hahaha

Rocky-2.gif

some others.

star wars
Star_Wars-2.gif

baseball
Super-Action_Baseball-2.gif

time pilot
Time_Pilot-2.gif

zaxxon (in killer 3d)
Zaxxon-2.gif