Color Out of Space (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive - First Edition #4) [UK]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Release date: April 6, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Includes 1 Disc Blu-ray Edition - UK only-artwork on Rigid card - Slipcase - Poster - Limited Edition Color Out of Space book by H.P. Lovecraft, with behind the scenes images from the film

2907CBAF-08E7-4878-A8E9-DA7DB27EDE1C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
Haven't seen this before but love the look of that slip :thumbs:

Received my copy on Monday and the slipbox is quite nice with a 'soft touch' matte finish on silver board. The title on the front, top and spine is embossed along with 'Nicolas Cage' on the front and the star ratings on the back.

Arrived in the usual HMV fold over card packaging and this is usually ok. However, these editions are slightly wider and this is the second 'First Edition' title I have received that has creasing along one edge. I suspect that this happens at the packing stage when the box isn't folded properly to allow for the extra depth. I won't be returning this copy as it seems a bit trivial with everything else that's going on and I'm grateful that HMV are still shipping to be honest.

IMG_4014.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

I only know "Dagon" as one of the Lovecraft-filmings and thought it was good. I hope this one as well. Is anybody knowing what other Lovecraft-filmings are out there (and have a Blu-Ray release)?

I only know "Dagon" as one of the Lovecraft-filmings and thought it was good. I hope this one as well. Is anybody knowing what other Lovecraft-filmings are out there (and have a Blu-Ray release)?
I know that Richard Stanley (who made this movie) has plans for a trilogy of them, so we could get at least 2 more of them.

Reactions: komor
Pretty much releases as I can see. I already have some of them without knowing that they're Lovecraft-filmings or inspired ones. Leviathan was quite good and Don't be afraid of the Dark (which is a remake from a movie from1973 with the same title) I will give a try.