Comic Book Sleeves, Mylars, Boxes, Backing Boards and Storage.

I thought it was plastic. Similar to what I use but smaller as it does not fit the slabs.

I see what you mean. It is plastic but not hard plastic. There's still some flex to it. I have a friend who uses one of those plastic totes with a lockable lid, the king you get in warehouses.

Reactions: kryptonite
@jitstark @tridon @kryptonite

I actually just got this in today

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077PPFN35/?tag=hidefnin-20

its plastic as well, but more hard like it appears, havent built it yet. Main reason I did was cause its acid free. Cause i was thinking, im putting stuff in mylar to keep acid away yet I have them in boxes that I know will cause that over time. And I suspect that one day I'll likely "get out of comics" again for whatever time period and I'd to rather know what I'm buying now will be safe and fine for years down the road without having to go check etc.

Besides my cool printed short boxes that I like, I'll gradually replace my regular white short boxes with these if i like them. They stack well too.

its plastic as well, but more hard like it appears, havent built it yet. Main reason I did was cause its acid free. Cause i was thinking, im putting stuff in mylar to keep acid away yet I have them in boxes that I know will cause that over time. And I suspect that one day I'll likely "get out of comics" again for whatever time period and I'd to rather know what I'm buying now will be safe and fine for years down the road without having to go check etc.

Besides my cool printed short boxes that I like, I'll gradually replace my regular white short boxes with these if i like them. They stack well too.

I was also eyeing that plastic box. Looks nice and cost almost the same as the cardboard ones. I will try and buy one to replace my long box.

wont it be cheaper getting directly from bcw for americans @Wreck ?

wont it be cheaper getting directly from bcw for americans @Wreck ?
Idk but having an amazon store card automatically accumulates like gift card credit back it just pulls in and asks me if I want to apply to purchase. So I left the wifey buy things we need then I scoop in and use the money back for stuff like this ha. So like $21 shipped as is , is worth it and then I got it for like $8 actually

iOS Image - 4163610914.jpg

Here is a pic. This was a full short box so had a tad more room. I use ultra pro comic dividers which are like a plastic and also acid free

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and jitstark
Idk but having an amazon store card automatically accumulates like gift card credit back it just pulls in and asks me if I want to apply to purchase. So I left the wifey buy things we need then I scoop in and use the money back for stuff like this ha. So like $21 shipped as is , is worth it and then I got it for like $8 actually

Haven’t got around to labeling them yet

Haven’t got around to labeling them yet

found a eu seller, even if the boxes cost more , shipping for 5 boxes from bcw was like $123 then add a 25% custroms plus other fees on the total, thats not bearable

What does eu seller charge ? @raspor

They ship flat you have to build them but I could see where if someone unpacked them and just shipped pieces together it would save some weight due to each is individually boxed where wouldn’t need be.

If interested and seek any assistance lmk

What does eu seller charge ? @raspor

They ship flat you have to build them but I could see where if someone unpacked them and just shipped pieces together it would save some weight due to each is individually boxed where wouldn’t need be.

If interested and seek any assistance lmk

about 120 €($134) for five shippped to sweden, comapared to like bcw was $83.85Shipping (Shipping - UPS Worldwide Saver®)$123.11Order Total$206.96 for five, plus I´ll get hit with a 25% customs and a a fee on that total

side note check you insta

View attachment 392110
Here is a pic. This was a full short box so had a tad more room. I use ultra pro comic dividers which are like a plastic and also acid free

Does the box fit the CGC slabs? How about the mylars?

doesnt fit cgc unless laying sideways, which is pointless. They sell some boxes out there that handle cgc. One could use corrugated box for cgc as the cases etc are acid free.

Reactions: kryptonite
doesnt fit cgc unless laying sideways, which is pointless. They sell some boxes out there that handle cgc. One could use corrugated box for cgc as the cases etc are acid free.

BCW is selling same boxes but taller to accommodate the CGC slabs.

@Wreck, those boxes look awesome! I may look into replacing my cardboard ones with those eventually, but we'd be talking like 22 short boxes. That's nearly $600. :ohno:

Nevertheless, I love the look of these and it's cool to know that they fit a little bit more than the usual short box.

@Wreck, those boxes look awesome! I may look into replacing my cardboard ones with those eventually, but we'd be talking like 22 short boxes. That's nearly $600. :ohno:

Nevertheless, I love the look of these and it's cool to know that they fit a little bit more than the usual short box.
Yeah they are worth it. besides some cool art printed short boxes, im def going to these. But considering i have no damage to boxes from the past 6 years I know that I can be patient enough and just buy the one here and there as amazon gift cards from credit cards etc. roll in. Make it even cheaper. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah they are worth it. besides some cool art printed short boxes, im def going to these. But considering i have no damage to boxes from the past 6 years I know that I can be patient enough and just buy the one here and there as amazon gift cards from credit cards etc. roll in. Make it even cheaper. :)

That's called smart shopping. I can probably just do that, too... though I'll always worry about them being discontinued or something. I've been loving those art-printed short boxes, too. I wish there was somewhere that custom-made them.

Yeah a lil worried too cause I noticed the seller wasn’t even amazon and That’s a good price. @tridon

Don’t think they will stop being made here soon but hope price don’t go up

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon