mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Untitled.jpg

Comic Con NYC Experience (Wizard World)

Anyone elsoe going. Pretty much the same lineup as the Chicago one as it is run by the same company.

Amazon Local discount tickets for Sunday (ends 6/23)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reedpop must own the rights to New York Comic Con either that or Wizard World wanted to distinguish themselves.

I am going to be there Sunday getting me a Wil Wheaton auto

Swag

Pretty much the reason I bought the Amazon Local deal, Wil Wheaton

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

One of the freebies for going through Amazon was this variant cover from the Walking Dead, apparently selling for ~$100, who knew

IMG_5355.jpg

Another freebie was the Damned color Michael Zeck photo and signature

IMG_5358.jpg

Other Purchases

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Mike, great pics. Suddenly I got the hots in this PNW heat for that Emma Frost cosplayer :hilarious:

And Laurie Holden sure looked bored :cool:

Last edited:
Wow Mike, great pics. Suddenly I got the hots in this PNW heat for that Emma Frost cosplayer :hilarious:

And Laurie Holden sure looked bored :cool:

Emma Frost is always a popular costume if done right. She was a model for a cosplay group, I think it was Nicole Marie Jean but don't quote me.

She was attractive and I give women all the credit in the wokrd for putting on white undies and strutting around.

Like I said the girl who was dressed up as a little sister was cute and we talked a minute or two and she was just there for the show.

That picture was at the end of the day so, you know pretty much done. Only really Norman Reedus line was very long, Michael Rooker, Holden and Riggs were average.

Do not read the spoiler unless you are caught up with TWD
Its gotta be tough once you die on the show

Reactions: ocielz and ash333
It seems sundays is always the smallest. Very cool tho great pics! That amazon local deal was a steal seriously....

As for the varient covers ive heard them talked about before on the web and some people will pay some serious $$$ but a $100 is more than I would have thought. I myself would not mind one and hopefully I can snag whatever cover they have for chicago.

I honestly love costumes some people are very dedicated. I wish I was crafty....

Then you get the weird guys who wear a towel and tin foil hat and carry a plunger and pretend to be thor :hilarious: (No joke happened in detroit and im sure I could find a pic)