Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Capture.PNG
lscc-header.png

STAN LEE Headlines the London Super Comic Convention

stan-lee.jpg

ExCeL London

Saturday, Feb 25th, 2012 (10:00 - 18:00)
Sunday, Feb 26th, 2012 (10:00 - 17:00)

VIP Meet Stan the Man http://lscc.squarespace.com/stan-lee/

Info: http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/

Stan the Man is schedulled to attend both days, I guess this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Marvel comic book godfather :scat:

Guests and signing: http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/guests/

I for one will be attending on the Saturday...Anyone else? Let's turn this into a HDN Con :oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Comic Cons are the best. Good luck Hub (and other fellow Ninjas attending this one). Thor, Captain America, Hulk, X-Men:First Class, Green Lantern, and Iron Man (EEK!) steelbooks with his autograph in silver felt marker ink would be priceless. Just saying...

I'm going on the Sat and maybe Sun...Depends..I hope Stan the Man is up to it, LOL

Tickets ordered for the Sat!

Last edited:
Yeh I was thinking about both days as well, but that would be a killer!! I'm sure both days will be jam packed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Ash, any ideas what would be the best marker/colour to sign a sealed IM FS? Just asking, LOL...

Never done it for steelbook but Wreck has (but not on IM FS). Based on what I have seen of the IM steel, I would recommend a silver marker for Stan to use :)

Oh yes, best to keep it sealed.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Saturday/Sunday, man that's gonna be packed. Not a bad idea there ash. Wonder which is best day to go ?

I love going to the San Diego Comic Con (missed last year's due to illness) because of the pre-announcements and the proximity of the "celebrities." Sad thing is that the SDCC has grown tremendously in the last few years and getting tickets is just as bad a hunting a rare steel ;) Fortunately, the Comic Cons are springing everywhere which should help give fans and collectors easier access and better opportunities.

I would recommend only get steels signed that are open. If the celeb f#&ks up the autograph on shrink wrap it will feel pointless. Plus u are paying for the autograph.

Have fun guys! I'd love to go, but not worth the price for an overseas ticket ;)
Signed steels are awesome too! They just feel that much more elite. My Thor and Blade signed steels are some of my prized possessions!

Think I'm gonna go to this, probably Sunday, maby Saturday, depends on work....
Thinkin about gettin my German Ironman and get my girlfriend to get Thor signed...

As my late grandma (God bless her soul) always said, "Pictures, take lots of pictures!" Have a blast folks! :scat:

Maybe one of these days, Hidefninja.com can have its own booth at Comic Cons all around the globe. :oohyeah:

I was looking into going to this But the prices of travel are F****g ridiculous :angry:.
There would be no change out of £200 just for getting there and back, not taking into account entry or food ect and either having to start at 4am on the morning of, to fly plus a minimum of 1hr 30 mins train or 5hrs train with a couple of changes but even with first train from Scotland would still arrive 1hr after it starts.

Doing the 2 day thing is even more expensive flights are slightly cheaper but then hotel bills OMG.

London is the worst place in this entire country to travel to not to mention the biggest rip off. What a*****e decided to have it there :angry::(