Spider-Man #1-180 EEK!

Comic Book Shop Sales Thread

Attachments

• comic3.jpg
    comic3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Comic Book Shop Sales Thread

This thread is to post sales online or an app only! Not a thread to sell your copies.

Midtown Comics is having a 20% on their items when using DAD2012 code. It expires tonight.

Reactions: tridon
For those that like G.I.Joe comics there is a 4th of July sale for 50% off in the app ComiXology for the G.I. Joe classics and the Real American Hero editions too.

c6a1791b.jpg

Been posting the comiXology sales here, but the pics are a nice touch. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Comic Book Shop Sales Thread. It's an official sticky but if it serves better in your thread then I will post the next in there from now on. Sorry about that bro. :)

It's no prob, bud! Just wanted to give you the heads-up about that thread. Feel free to post in here, too, though. :)

I know this is the Comic Sales thread but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this.

I'm a big fan of the Cartoon Network series Adventure Time and have been collecting the comics (mainly variants) from day one. There are three (online exclusive) variants that I want to order on Boom Studios website but unfortunately they don't ship to the UK. Is there a US Ninja out there that could help me out?

I know this is the Comic Sales thread but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this.

I'm a big fan of the Cartoon Network series Adventure Time and have been collecting the comics (mainly variants) from day one. There are three (online exclusive) variants that I want to order on Boom Studios website but unfortunately they don't ship to the UK. Is there a US Ninja out there that could help me out?

Are you sure they won't ship to the UK? They have the UK listed as countries on their cart page.

Reactions: Chief
Are you sure they won't ship to the UK? They have the UK listed as countries on their cart page.

Thanks for the reply tridon. No idea how i missed it but it seems as though they do ship to the UK. :)

Just Customs to worry about now!