Commando: Director's Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

If they do a Predator 3D lenticular on this, its sold to me!

But I have a feeling this might offer the same artwork as the Czech one.

This is the news I was hoping for, obviously going for a worldwide release now. Got all my hopes set now on a lenticular version, then I can sell my German Cinedition :D

3D lenticular of John Matrix ice cream scene please!

arnold-ice-cream.gif

Sounds good to me and as stated above on the messages it would be nice to have a lenticular version for this title, but i hope we dont get printed back for this and if they can add a nice artwork inside the steelbook...

Zavvi already have a commando . I know they reprint and re release titles such as life of pi but if it was their own exclusive why would they do another one ............ hang on i ££££££££

Zavvi already have a commando . I know they reprint and re release titles such as life of pi but if it was their own exclusive why would they do another one ............ hang on i ££££££££

Fox UK most of their steelbooks are general wide releases available from all retailers only a few have been exclusives with the majority been available from all the usual retailers
As with any film you see re releases happen all the time if its a good seller especially if it includes a new cut of the film and new extras
As the BBFC have just passed the directors cut and new extras it will be getting a release be it standard Blu ray but most likely will be a steelbook from Fox UK

Reactions: howiesteed
Both cuts on one disc, will pick up the Steelbook and will sell my Zavvi one and also my German lenticular Cinedition

Release: 07.05.2015
Price (at the moment): 13,98 EUR
Link: OFDB.de

Bargain :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edit: Must claim that theres the possibility for cancellation because its possible Saturn/Media Markt Exclusive. Media-Dealer got that yesterday online and cancelled today all orders...

Last edited: