Commissioned Print

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
So after seeing The Predator print from Gabz and getting uber excited at the prospect of buying it, only to be equally disappointed when I found out it was a commissioned print, I was wondering if other members here would be interested in having a commissioned print from Gabz? If so, put your name down in here, along with what film you'd like a print of and we'll see if we can somehow all agree on a print.

I don't know how easy/hard it is to get a commissioned print going but I've emailed Gabz to ask him about the possibility, it can't hurt to ask :)

Robocop or The Terminator! I have yet to see a print that equals Stout's Robocop.... Make it happen on a metal sheet and I'm in!

This needs to be the focus pose for the Robocop Metal Print

robocop.jpg

Last edited:
Robocop or The Terminator! I have yet to see a print that equals Stout's Robocop.... Make it happen on a metal sheet and I'm in!

This needs to be the focus pose for the Robocop Metal Print

robocop.jpg

Whew, I thought this might be an Arnold only commission, but you threw Robocop in there. :p

With Stout's metal Robo, I don't think other artists would want to go that direction. I could be wrong though.

Robocop_metal.jpg

I'd like to see Equilibrium or Hard Boiled! :LOL:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    70.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its going to be difficult getting everyone on the same page for a art print commission. JMO. I figure you would need at-least 30 people :wtf: (who all agree on the same movie for art!)

Last edited:
How much do we think it is, $2000 to $3000? With 10 or so people that wouldn't be too bad.

I say Running Man because there doesn't seem to be a Running Man print out there. And how badass would some blue and yellow metallic inks go together?

my Top 5.......
1. The Running Man
2. Starship Troopers
3. Total Recall 1990
4. Minority Report
5. Terminator

Last edited: