Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

Mine :naughty:

John_Wick_avatar.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @Apollon

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
So, I would call the John Wick Award an update @digitalbabe :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

We'll consider in in next update, thanks!

Is there seriously not a Criterion Collection Award already? (I'm searching but can't find it).
Come on! It's the birthplace of the special edition! @C.C. 95 @nefilim @biscuitnoir have got to have my back on this right!

Criterion Collection please:notworthy:
View attachment 184872

That IS weird!!! There ISN'T a Criterion award??!! Well, my first thoughts are "maybe because they are not steelbooks"...but then there is a PLAIN ARCHIVE award, and they are not steelbooks either....
And Criterion, as an important force in film preservation and restoration, is THE company.
No one holds a candle to Criterion. So, yeah, Bruckle you're right. Do a Criterion award!!:thumbs:
P.S. Bruckle, I'surprised you didn't whip out the old Laserdisc logo!!:rofl:
Criterion_logo.jpg

I'd like to post mine too. But where will you post @nefilim? Has a Criterion Collection thread been created?

giphy.gif

I would also love to go for a Criterion Award @digitalbabe @Wreck @AcIDc0r3

It's an insane beautiful series with over 300 blu-rays titles alone not to mention DVD and Laserdisc.

I just started in November to collect them when I bought my first region free BD player.
I got already 26 BDs in-hand and 7 editions plus the Zatoichi Boxset on the way from B&N.

I'm really passionate about these titles and others too so it would only be right to bring us a Award :)

When someone would do a 25 x 25 Criterion icon could we get a Criterion Collection Award ??? :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: @apsmith21