Community Collection Forum

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
A few members have asked for something like this, so just figured we'd try it out and see how it fairs. Sounds like a good idea to me as often I like to follow those member's collections who's interests interest me. Ie. We collect the same movie, or have the same tastes etc.

So feel free to make a megathread for your collection and post videos and pictures as you add to it. Perhaps just keep updating your first post as members will more than likely reply to your thread and your specific collection. Might want to reply to the 2nd and 3rd post as well so you can reserve those to edit in the future for a cleaner look or dividing certain editions etc.

Have fun guys and gals.

Last edited:
So has the Avenger Award expired now? :(

Also, any chance of an "Arrow" award?
arrowawardfinal.png

Last edited:
Not sure where to ask this but is there a way that a user can choose what 4 awards are shown in his/her postbit?

Right now its in the order of when they are issued.

It would be neat to be able to put the 4 a user is most proud of for show.

Not sure where to ask this but is there a way that a user can choose what 4 awards are shown in his/her postbit?

Right now its in the order of when they are issued.

It would be neat to be able to put the 4 a user is most proud of for show.

you have to ask one of the mods to do it

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Iron Man award will be coming out of the dojo once IM3 blu releases ...

Same wit Thor 2 etc.

So the ones that have continued franchises tend to unlock more often. Where as one like District 9 or IB just dont happen .....

but hopefully we'll get a d9 sequel soon enough

Reactions: vurt

Same wit Thor 2 etc.

So the ones that have continued franchises tend to unlock more often. Where as one like District 9 or IB just dont happen .....

Could always bring out D9 for the release of Neill Blomkamp's Elysium? ;)

I know that I'll probably never see that King Kong award, but it'd be cool to see more director-influenced awards like the Tarantino one. Directors like Peter Jackson, Spielberg, Scorsese and so on. :)

Same wit Thor 2 etc.

Still waiting :D...
The collections really do need to be rotated more frequently to breath new life into the section.