[Concluded] Ausnew's There Was Blood [Give-Away]

ausnew

Travelling Ninja
Premium Supporter
OK, So as a lot of us know there was an epic battle on the 2nd April to obtain the last copies of - Zavvi There Will Be Blood

There will be blood.jpg

I was lucky enough to secure 2 copies yesterday, 1 for myself, and I wanted to use the other as a trade chip. However I have now decided a better option would be to give away this new sealed 2nd copy to an unlucky member that missed out.

Of course this relies on a bit honesty here:
I would specifically only like members to enter this giveaway if they genuinely wanted a copy but missed out

To enter, simply quote in your post "I missed out and I want one"
Only these posts will be counted in the draw and relevant post numbers listed and picked by random.org

Other people are of course welcome to post etc

All postage costs will be covered by myself

Lastly, the closing date will be 11th April 10.00pm AEST (Should also receive it by then)

Hmm, I think that's it - Good Luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed out and I want one

What a fantastic giveaway. Truth be told I shuld have gotten this when it first came out. Of course when it went live yesterday, I missed out. :(

Crossing my fingers & good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: ausnew
Dont count me ausnew, i already have this copy but wanted to say, what a awesome giveaway :thumbs: . You are true :ninja:

"I missed out and I want one"

Never seen this film either. Thank you for the giveaway though. Very generous of you