[CONCLUDED] Naughtius Maximus's Birthday Giveaway Part 2!!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

GIVEAWAY CONCLUDED - SEE POST #118

As I haven't given anything away since Ninja Week (Feb) i thought it was time to change that! :D So as it's my B-day tomorrow I'm doing a two part giveaway - Part 2 is now LIVE!, Part 1 is LIVE NOW and now PART 3 < click.

IMAG3108.jpg

(From top left-right)

3:10 to Yuma UK
Jaws UK
Last Stand UK
LOTR (empty jumbo) USA
Rush Full Slip Kimchi KR
X-men DOFP Lenti DE
Last Stand DE
Pans Labyrinth CA
The Road UK
Hunger Games District 9 CA
Shaun of the Dead UK
Gladiator Empty Steel HDzeta
Monsters Inc (Empty Jumbo) CA
Toy Story 3 Ironpak Mx

(ALL SEALED)

All you have to do to win is:
1) State which films you'd like to win!

2) Which of the above films is the best + worst out of the bunch?! :D

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
3) Winner(s) will have 7 days to contact/respond to me to claim their prize(s), otherwise it will go to the next random person
4) Winner(s) will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website
5) No limit to how many copies you request

Entries will close Saturday (8th Aug) @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday David

1. Rush full slip, Monsters Inc Jumbo, Hunger games,LOTR jumbo, Pans Labyrinth, Shawn of the Dead, Last stand uk, gladiator empty case

2. The best movie is LOTR and the worse is The Road

Last edited:
Happy birthday David
I'm up for all items on the list mate
I'd say the best is probs Lord of the rings and worst is the road
Cheers mate

Wow! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

I would LOVE to win Jaws. Missed out on that. Otherwise I would be happy with Monsters Inc. :)

Arguably the best film there too. :)
As for the worst? The Road.

Good luck everyone.

Happy Birthday Fella!

my word another top notch giveaway! How kind!

I'll put my name in the hat for
Rush (bloody amazing film!) and that LOTR empty set (still need to get the theatrical versions on BD for my LOTR collection so this would give me incentive)

best and worst out of the bunch? tricky! Jaws is certainly the best out of that lot. Hard to chose a worst title because they are all pretty good. If i had to chose one though, I'd have to go with Hunger Games. It's good don;t get me wrong but Catching Fire was much better ;)

Reactions: spass
This keeps just getting better and better! Marvelous giveaway :D

1. Jaws UK, Last Stand UK, Rush, Pans Labyrinth, The Road

2. Best: Gladiator, "Worst": The Hunger Games :p

Thank you very much :)

Happy birthday Naughtius, hope you have a good one.

1. Shaun of the Dead, Rush, Hunger Games

2. Shaun of the Dead is my favourite, it's a proper quirky British comedy with a good story to go with it. I know this won't be a popular opinion but my least favourite is Lord of the Rings, I've watched them all but can't get into it.

Happy B-day David!!!
Awesome give away again ;)

1) Definitely in for Toy Story 3 Ironpack Mx :woot:

2) Best one for me is Shaun Of the Dead and worst would be...maybe...3:10 for Yuma...because one has to be chosen and I'm not really found of Westerns...:sorry:

Thanks again Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Woowww David amazing givaway and question :hilarious: . Have a great Birthday Flower :D .

IF I'm lucky enough I'd LOVE your , Last Stand DE and The Hunger Ganes District 9 PLEASE :shy: .

BEST FILM Torn between 2 can not split it JAWS :ohno: timeless aged SO WELL far far better than me I'm 3 years older :wacky: .GLADIATOR captivating watch Oliver Reed needed a Phostumus Oscar END OF .everything makes them masterpiece of a movie :notworthy: .

WORST FILM the just motor Racing no matter what Era the cars sound like Bumble Bees trapped in Jam Jar :banghead: RUSH . Ron Howards films are also an hour to long :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:.

Going to go and hide now :ohno: :D .

Happy Birthday David :thumbs:

1. 3:10 to Yuma UK, Last Stand UK, LOTR (empty jumbo) USA, Rush Full Slip Kimchi KR, X-men DOFP Lenti DE, The Road UK, Hunger Games District 9 CA, Shaun of the Dead UK

2. All decent movies but best would be Gladiator & Worst Would be The Last Stand

Once again, Happy Birthday sir!

1. Since I have the Monsters Inc. discs from a previous giveaway of yours, it would be awesome to win the Monsters Inc. empty jumbo from Canada. But if I don't win that, I would also love a shot at 3:10 to Yuma, Jaws, Lord of the Rings, Rush, Shaun of the Dead, Gladiator, and Toy Story 3.

2. The best film for me is Lord of the Rings (all three together). The worst, even though I really enjoyed it, is probably The Last Stand.

Thank you for the giveaway and enjoy the rest of your birthday!

I want the following:

LOTR (empty jumbo) USA
Rush Full Slip Kimchi KR
X-men DOFP Lenti DE
Last Stand DE
Pans Labyrinth CA

Best: LOTR; Worst: X-men DOFP.

Happy Birthday, David, again.