[CONCLUDED][RANDOM DRAW] Win a chance to buy an Iron Man steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey membership!

Did you miss out on the play.com Iron Man or Iron Man 2 steelbooks?

If you did NOT get a steelbook already, and would like one, just post a reply to this thread.

We may have up to 5 spots currently available for each! (There might be more later, unsure at this point). Our current count, if everything arrives fine from play, should support this.

This offer is to purchase these at cost from the group buy that I'm currently hosting.

Please note that this is on the honor system - I would like it if only collectors that didn't get a copy of either request theirs now. NOTE: YOU CANNOT BE PART OF AN EXISTING GROUP BUY ALREADY.

Members will be chosen at random if the number exceeds the available quantity and there is only 1 quantity of each allowed per member.

GOOD LUCK! :cool:

attachment.php

Iron Man
1) jjl (Canada)
2) spartan83 (Germany)
3) growly (UK)
4) mando (USA)
5) benf (USA)

Iron Man 2
1) sh3il (Egypt)
2) HD 335 (USA)
3) Soundwave GI (USA)
4) mando (USA)
5) popculturefanatic (USA)

Last edited:
I'd love the chance to win! Tried on Play but they sold out rather quickly :(

EDIT: just to clarify, I'd like to be entered for both IM1 and IM2. Thanks!

Last edited:
thanks for the chance to get an iron man steel! One (need only IM1) for me pleeeaaassee :)

*edit
i think problem with new members/less posts is multi accounting! So i hope the staff is aware on this :)

Last edited:
i guess most of these users will have 30 posts by the time it is over. should this had gone in the GB thread then?

It would be so wonderful to get a copy of im1.
Unfortunately, I have pre-ordered too late so play cancelled my order.
Thank you very much for this chance.

i guess most of these users will have 30 posts by the time it is over. should this had gone in the GB thread then?

I would also think of this as a membership drive. The copies will not be awarded for a while, not sure how long it will run.

There might be some other ideas that come out later, so right now I'm just looking to let this "play" out and see what kind of response the forum gets.

Remember, if you are already a ninja, you have a better chance to win - not as many people for 5x copies. :)

Reactions: cityguyste
I wonder why half the people posting have less than 30 posts, but yeah I cant enter this as I already have one of each :)

Having less than 30 posts doesn't mean we shouldn't be in with a chance of buying ;)

For instance, I had a sudden need for money late June and ended up cancelling a bunch of my preorders all over the place to get control of my habits, including my Iron Man :(

Ox70d.gif

I would like a chance to buy IM1 please so that I can complete my "Avengers Phase One Steelbook Collection". And I can guarantee you 100000000% that I'm not going to put this on ebay or somewhere else.

:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.