Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Concussion

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peter Landesman[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Will Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bitsie Tulloch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alec Baldwin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Willig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Moyer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Reiser[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Morse[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eddie Marsan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Albert Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard T. Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hill Harper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mike O'Malley[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-12-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A look at how American football players suffer from major head injuries and life-long debilitating problems as a result of repeated concussions and efforts by the National Football League to deny it.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
vdK1f9kpY5QEwrAiXs9R7PlerNC.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Reactions: kaw
Saw the trailer of this before Spectre.... gotta say I'm intrigued how the NFL will answer to this....

@Drum18 The movie actually looks pretty good too.
If you would have told me years ago when i was a kid watching Fresh Prince that Will Smith would turn into a fantastic oscar worthy actor I would have laughed. Its crazy to think.

Reactions: Drum18
@Drum18 The movie actually looks pretty good too.
If you would have told me years ago when i was a kid watching Fresh Prince that Will Smith would turn into a fantastic oscar worthy actor I would have laughed. Its crazy to think.
Gotta admit in Fresh Prince, it was some serious acting from Will...
will-smith-cry-o.gif

:hilarious:
and for fun, here's the whole scene:

Reactions: kaw
I worked as an extra on this movie. Will Smith was such an awesome person on set. After we were finished filming for the day, he walked around extras holding, shook everyone's hand, and said 'thank you' for being a part of filming. The magazine article that inspired this movie is a great read as well:
http://www.gq.com/story/nfl-players-brain-dementia-study-memory-concussions

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw and Drum18