Congrats Everyone! - Our Main SteelBook Forum Just Surpassed 1,000,000 Posts!

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Congrats @djjez83 you've won one million steelbooks of your choice!!! :p
giphy.gif

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Holy smokes, that's pretty killer breaking a million!!!! A big Ninja thanks to everyone who makes this board run smoothly. Just a bunch of folks trying to help each other and sharing in our love of movies and beyond!!! Gigantic congrats to @djjez83 for breaking the barrier and leading us into the 2nd million!!! Rock on Ninja brothers and sisters!!!!

Reactions: Grendel

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Congrats @djjez83 SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ;)

and also a congrats to the top posters (10) who likely highly contributed to the posts in this forum
@digitalbabe_LV426 @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles @bloodsnake007 @paulboland @Sigill @cooey @Flloydo @BluSteel2012
(PULLED OFF THIS LIST https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/?key=most_messages)

and a congrats to all as its a Community milestone for all our Contributions!

wow nearly 20,000 posts for me!! Cray cray.

what’s that like 2% of this million is thanks to me :LOL: :LOL:

Unless my maths is well off lol

• Haha
Reactions: tridon and Noodles

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Congrats @djjez83 SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ;)

and also a congrats to the top posters (10) who likely highly contributed to the posts in this forum
@digitalbabe_LV426 @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles @bloodsnake007 @paulboland @Sigill @cooey @Flloydo @BluSteel2012
(PULLED OFF THIS LIST https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/?key=most_messages)

and a congrats to all as its a Community milestone for all our Contributions!
Wait, so according to that list I'm the third highest poster (second if you don't include DB's dupe account)? I clearly need to get a life and stop spamming so much. :p :coffee:

Seriously though... just goes to show how much I enjoy being a part of the community. I'm a fairly lazy person in general, so it's not an easy task to get me to contribute/stay active without being pressured to lol.

@Wreck Congratulations to yourself and all the other staff (past and present) for making HDN what it is today. I've been a part of quite a few forums over the years who've never made it this far or made such a big impact in the collectors community. Definitely something to be proud of! :notworthy: