Console you wish you got

What is a console you always wished you got when you was younger??

I always wished i got a dreamcast :)

Me too.:D I got an N64...then I basically got stuck playing Goldeneye constantly, then before I knew it the PS2 came out and I forgot about the Dreamcast.:(

Me too.:D I got an N64...then I basically got stuck playing Goldeneye constantly, then before I knew it the PS2 came out and I forgot about the Dreamcast.:(

Yeah im with you on that i got the N64 and then a playstation 1 and then the ps2 come out all of a sudden. I always remember going round friends house palying crazy taxi great game :scat:

Yeah im with you on that i got the N64 and then a playstation 1 and then the ps2 come out all of a sudden. I always remember going round friends house palying crazy taxi great game :scat:

Agreed! Crazy Taxi is pretty awesome. When I'd be over at a friend's house it was either Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, or Virtua Tennis. That's all he had and it was all we really needed to be entertained for a few hours.:oohyeah:

Well there it has to be the one, the only, Dreamcast. I wanted it so badly and yet I never got it. Too bad I didn't have an internet connection at the time as well. If I did have both, it would've been win win.

I think the only console I really ever wanted but never got was the predecessor to the PS1, the 3DO

I remember being in Best Buy with that thing hooked up playing it for HOURS. I would walk all the way from my house just to play on it.

I think the only console I really ever wanted but never got was the predecessor to the PS1, the 3DO

I remember being in Best Buy with that thing hooked up playing it for HOURS. I would walk all the way from my house just to play on it.
Too bad the console was so expensive, you would have to take out a second morgage on that Little Tykes house of yours just to pay for it.

Man, I'm glad I got a dreamcast but mad now for what I did for it ... I literally turned in EVERYTHING at funco land to get credit to buy it .... NES, SNES, SEGA and I believe N64 too and tons of games lol.

I had a dreamcast, damn thing pissed me off! there was a bug with the memory cards with the display, if they became corrupted they would somehow make the controller ports unusable. That's a pretty damn big flaw!!

Man, I'm glad I got a dreamcast but mad now for what I did for it ... I literally turned in EVERYTHING at funco land to get credit to buy it .... NES, SNES, SEGA and I believe N64 too and tons of games lol.

lol.. traded your soul for a "failed" console

least it had MvC2 and Powerstone, and soul calibur

Personally I thought the controllers were the bomb diggity

dreamcast was amazing when it was first released,the xbox 360 on graphics was almost on par with it

i'm not kidding,the first game i played on it was some Boat racing game the water effects were wicked on a island

When I was a child, I dreamt to have a NeoGeo (don't know if this console has that name in english :p=) for years... but it was so pricey !

So I sticked with my Master System, and later with my SNES :)