Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a rumor at this point, but quite an interesting one and I'm personally all for it, specially if Keanu returns (once confirmed it'll get a thread in the movie section).

Emphasis below my own.

Constantine Live-Action Movie Rumored To Be In Works With J.J. Abrams Producing

Warner Bros. is reportedly working on the development of a new Constantine movie with producer J.J. Abrams, which will be released on HBO Max. Murphy's Multiverse, reports that this is part of a move by WB and DC to build a Justice League Dark team-up movie, by taking an Avengers-style approach of doing solo films first, such as Constantine or the Zatanna movie that was recently rumored. There's no firm confirmation yet whether this new Constantine would be an entirely new vision of the character or a continuation/soft reboot of the film series starring Keanu Reeves - though there are reported "inferences" that a return of Reeves could be the studio's goal.

"Have heard some whispers about this. If Keanu Reeves returns, that'll give him yet another iconic character to extend his mainstream popularity. Every decade, this dude rolls out another buzzy title to reignite the public's love. What a movie star." --Brandon Katz, The Observer

via comicbook

Watch this SteelBook release become more sought after if Keanu returns.

Just a rumor at this point, but quite an interesting one and I'm personally all for it, specially if Keanu returns (once confirmed it'll get a thread in the movie section).

Emphasis below my own.

Warner Bros. is reportedly working on the development of a new Constantine movie with producer J.J. Abrams, which will be released on HBO Max. Murphy's Multiverse, reports that this is part of a move by WB and DC to build a Justice League Dark team-up movie, by taking an Avengers-style approach of doing solo films first, such as Constantine or the Zatanna movie that was recently rumored. There's no firm confirmation yet whether this new Constantine would be an entirely new vision of the character or a continuation/soft reboot of the film series starring Keanu Reeves - though there are reported "inferences" that a return of Reeves could be the studio's goal.

"Have heard some whispers about this. If Keanu Reeves returns, that'll give him yet another iconic character to extend his mainstream popularity. Every decade, this dude rolls out another buzzy title to reignite the public's love. What a movie star." --Brandon Katz, The Observer

via comicbook

Let me guess......you've got a copy to sell?!!! :LOL: :rofl: :naughty: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN

Emphasis below my own.

via comicbook

This would be super cool to see Constantine return but if he does, I would much rather see Matt Ryan Reprise the role. Nothing against Reeves, but Matt Ryan embodies that character PERFECTLY.

This would be super cool to see Constantine return but if he does, I would much rather see Matt Ryan Reprise the role. Nothing against Reeves, but Matt Ryan embodies that character PERFECTLY.

I wasn’t a big fan of the series. Let’s wait and see...

I wasn’t a big fan of the series. Let’s wait and see...

I think there are a few episodes that stand out in that first series. But Ryan’s reprisal of the roll in everything from the animated features, to Legends of Tomorrow shows he has a solid grasp on the character- and to me, Ryan embodies Constantine as much as Hugh Jackman does Wolverine or Robert Downey does Tony Stark.

With seeing this thread bumped I’ve just glance over at my DC steelbook section on on the shelf and just noticed I don’t even have this in my collection.

With seeing this thread bumped I’ve just glance over at my DC steelbook section on on the shelf and just noticed I don’t even have this in my collection.

If you have the chance to get one, go for it. This release is one of my all time favorites. All 3 editions.

I will 100% echo that this is one of my favorite premium packages I ever picked up. The Glow in the Dark fullslip is BEAUTIFULLY textured. I will say though- the full gloss Steelbook is HIGHLY annoying because the the gloss is scratched just from pulling it out of the sleeve. What I ended up doing was using a clear PET slip from the Mondo T2 1997 Edition to protect the Steelbook.