Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u guys for the recommendation its a stunning piece!
when i say it's a great release, then it's true. always remember... i have a really good taste :naughty:
few ninjas are jealous because of that gift
i dont want to mention their full and real names, so i changed them a little bit:

bobbytimmyjimmy
hatredcomedy
mickle_XX
dvdSteel2012
tommyWW84
Hered!c(k)z
smallNoodle
Flloy-doh

great pic :thumbs:

when i say it's a great release, then it's true. always remember... i have a really good taste :naughty:
few ninjas are jealous because of that gift
i dont want to mention their full and real names, so i changed them a little bit:

bobbytimmyjimmy
hatredcomedy
mickle_XX
dvdSteel2012
tommyWW84
Hered!c(k)z
smallNoodle
Flloy-doh

great pic :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
This release was something special

Still have the 'hell' lenti and even though it was an impulse buy I've watched maybe 2 or 3 times since it's arrived...I certainly have a soft spot for it.
The glow in the dark one was stunning also (almost tempted this lenti lover to the fullslip side...First John Wick Nova is the only other one that had me close to swapping or double dipping)

Congrats on scoring a copy :)

This release was something special

Still have the 'hell' lenti and even though it was an impulse buy I've watched maybe 2 or 3 times since it's arrived...I certainly have a soft spot for it.
The glow in the dark one was stunning also (almost tempted this lenti lover to the fullslip side...First John Wick Nova is the only other one that had me close to swapping or double dipping)

Congrats on scoring a copy :)
I had the change grabbing the lenti but i had scratches and by looking on pictures i could not tell how deep they where. I am happy with my fullslip though and it was cheaper :hilarious: no doubt the lenti is gorgeous but this was something refreshing i have many lenti's already

After seeing the full slip pics, I have picked up from evil bay for £100.
Surprised you didn't chance your luck and put in a sneaky cheap-skate offer of £1.00 first :naughty: Or did you incorrectly place the decimal point..!? :p

Congrats though :thumbs: This is the version I pre-ordered on release and at the time (still now) believe it's the best edition from the lot :D

Looking forward to receiving, thanks guys
You're welcome :happy::angel:

Surprised you didn't chance your luck and put in a sneaky cheap-skate offer of £1.00 first :naughty: Or did you incorrectly place the decimal point..!? :p

Congrats though :thumbs: This is the version I pre-ordered on release and at the time (still now) believe it's the best edition from the lot :D

You're welcome :happy::angel:
Haha it was up for £110 so knocked a tenner off. Not a seller who's taking the piss with his price tbf so wasn't going to be to cheeky haha.
Cheers mate :)

Reactions: Mickle_89