Constantine [POP Toys]

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Link: POP Toys
Release date: TBA 2016

John Constantine (Neo's...errr...I mean Keanu's movie version)
1/6 scale; 12 inch. figure. EX series #005. Thanks @C.C. 95 for the info.
13.jpg

Will come with the following: Head sculpt, Body, Hands x 4, Jacket, Shirt, Tie, Trousers, Leather belt, Leather shoes, Gun, Bullets x 12, Lighter (retractable), Katar, Bible, Cigarette, Cigarette case, Holy water

1.jpg

12.jpg
10.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95
Link: POP Toys
Release date: TBA 2016

John Constantine (Neo's...errr...I mean Keanu's movie version)
1/6 scale; 12 inch. figure. EX series #005. Thanks @C.C. 95 for the info.
13.jpg

Will come with the following: Head sculpt, Body, Hands x 4, Jacket, Shirt, Tie, Trousers, Leather belt, Leather shoes, Gun, Bullets x 12, Lighter (retractable), Katar, Bible, Cigarette, Cigarette case, Holy water

1.jpg

12.jpg
10.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg
Thanks for making the thread @AlienKing !!
We ALL need this!

Reactions: AlienKing
They did a resculp and have redubbed it Tandin: Hell Messenger
For Pre-Order at Timewalker Toys:
HERE
(Other vendors have it, but this is where I found one available - some other vendors have sold out pre orders)
2nd Quarter of 2016
PRICE: $124.99

Now, while the resculpt is not as good as the original (many have said this is because of copyright and image) they DID listen to the fans, and have added his arm tattoos!!!:woot::thumbs::thumbs:
(You can always buy a different sculpted head later)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@AlienKing

Last edited:
That is literally one of the weirdest responses ever!:LOL:
You would rather have one of those moronic little hummel figurine, cartoony kid's Funko plushies than an adult 1/6th figure? Okey - dokey....
View attachment 242173

Yes I would actually and such a rude response was unnecessary. I am sorry I don't have £150+ to pay for just one of these figures.

It's a bit sad to suggest any of these things are 'adult' or 'kids' as of course both adults and childs can collect pretty much any collectables.

Yes I would actually and such a rude response was unnecessary. I am sorry I don't have £150+ to pay for just one of these figures.

It's a bit sad to suggest any of these things are 'adult' or 'kids' as of course both adults and childs can collect pretty much any collectables.
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. :angel: I just have a real problem with Funkos.;) (they are like tribbles - they keep multiplying at an exponential rate and taking up all the real estate at comic stores)

Can we keep it friendly please guys. Everyone is free to collect whatever they like, there are all different types of collectors here.:)

Reactions: Flash