Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 10th December 2018
Price: £224.99
Purchase link: Zavvi

A9478455-0F14-4E57-9CF4-55998CBC47F4.jpeg

Reactions: BluSteel2012
RRP £299.99, but save £75 and get it for £224.99?
82185AAB-9A8A-4633-93F0-58C90240B4B0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ugly and stupid. I am insanely disappointed because Anime Ltd are usually tops. The vinyl flight case is way too big considering there's not that much inside, and the artwork on it makes it looks like a kids licensed lunch box. The art they've used for the contents is completely mismatched, and it doesn't fit the art they've got on the vinyl flight case either. It looks random and cobbled together without any thought whatsoever as though they just grabbed whatever assets they had access to and called it day. The only thing I like about it is the idea of a vinyl box set, but if that's what they were going for, why not make it like an actual vinyl box set with an oversized slipbox or one of those lidded boxes? They didn't even bother to make the vinyl-sized sleeves look like record covers either so the whole thing just makes zero sense.

I think FUNimation's version looked terrible too, but I regret not getting it because at least that comes with an actual vinyl record. Also if both companies are so caught up on the vinyl theme, why not just do a full sized version of the Japanese Blu-ray box?

Last edited: