Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 23, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

crank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more in line of pet slips... I hate this releases... that pet slip sooner or later degrades and u're left with partial steelbook artwork.
This and 3D BR should be obliterated from the face of the Earth.

I hope we get a uk drop for this and crank 2. My crank 2 bluray won't play. Some sort of manufacturing error in the version I have apparently.

Wow, again awesome steelbook. Back is wasted, could've been another art, but all of these are so great, I'd blindly sign up and pay upfront for 3 years of these, like Blufans VIP sort of thing.

The bottom one isn't that bad, got inside artwork, plus there was a lenticular DVD Metalpak as well.
This is an old 2012 photo, got a mediabook since then, with the 'drawn' artwork that nothing will beat.

CrankCollection.JPG CrankMediabook.jpg

To explain to those not collecting since 1998, as I'm not just buying every release, it comes with the times and the natural process: first there was a DVD, then, ooh, a DVD steelbook, then, oh, a Blu-ray, then ooh, an extended cut on Blu-ray, not available in the US, then ooh-ahh an extended cut on Blu-ray in steelbook... and then a sequel and both in mediabook. :whistle:

Now it's another format, plus new, better steelbook.

Already sold out. I really hate Best Buy and them having exclusive steelbooks. I really wish film companies would stop giving them exclusives to their movies. I mean has it even been up for pre-orders for even a week?

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Already sold out. I really hate Best Buy and them having exclusive steelbooks. I really wish film companies would stop giving them exclusives to their movies. I mean has it even been up for pre-orders for even a week?
Really? Sold out?

This thread was only created on Monday! :LOL:

I'm sure it'll be back in stock at some point.

Really? Sold out?

This thread was only created on Monday! :LOL:

I'm sure it'll be back in stock at some point.

It will come back for sure. I've found there are a couple of things to consider. Either there is a lower print run and it was selling faster than expected, so it gets pulled for a bit.

OR there was an error in the listing / listed early and it gets pulled for that.

I'll keep an eye on it so I get all my copies ordered.

For those interested, I did just restock the group buy with a few more copies. My original amount had already sold out as well.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012