digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 8th, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon.de

crank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if its region free i may have to get it....i have the crank tfi steelbook already but the name of the movie there is "Hypertension" that i swapped out the disk for the us version. again im up in the air if i should get this or not.....

are they region free?

if its region free i may have to get it....i have the crank tfi steelbook already but the name of the movie there is "Hypertension" that i swapped out the disk for the us version. again im up in the air if i should get this or not.....

I have the amaray of the German Crank Extended blu-ray and it is indeed region free.

Hyptertension (Crank) in France is region locked to B, as LuFeng has mentioned.

All titles have been confirmed to be region b locked

Karl, I don't believe this is true. The steelbook of this release appears to have the same disc as the earlier amaray release linked below which was released by Universum and has been confirmed as region free. I appreciate the effort, but I've yet to see anyone state that they've tried all these discs in a region A player.

http://www.amazon.de/Crank-Blu-ray-Jason-Statham/dp/B002H2WR1E/

Reactions: DJ IXS
Karl, I don't believe this is true. The steelbook of this release appears to have the same disc as the earlier amaray release linked below which was released by Universum and has been confirmed as region free. I appreciate the effort, but I've yet to see anyone state that they've tried all these discs in a region A player.

http://www.amazon.de/Crank-Blu-ray-Jason-Statham/dp/B002H2WR1E/

I know the original post is kind of old but I just got this steelbook from Amazon and wanted to confirm this 100% for anyone else who wanted it. I was REALLY skeptical about it playing on my PS3 because it had region B coding on the case AND on the disc. but after what apsmith21 said I took a gamble and opened it. I can confirm it IS region free even though the disc AND case state otherwise! :scat: