• Bonus bites
  • Motion comic of alternate opening
  • Beneath crawl
  • Category 5 gators: The VFX of crawl
  • Alligator attacks
  • Deleted and extended scenes
  • Over 45 minutes of bonus content
Crawl Collector's Edition.jpg

Never seen this, but you're getting 8 photocards, a poster, a metal plaque, and a digipack for the price of a steelbook, or less? All because it's not a steelbook edition, then I'm all for every CE being like that, because digipacks are way better, than 'plastbooks' anyway.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Price was too good to be true :cautious:. Got my order in anyhoo..

Great little film (was waiting on a 4k release) which I've yet to have in my collection. Paramount will no doubt continue their trend of no jcard and printing everything on the slip but absolutely love the poster art and that metal plaque is quite cool.

i love a digipack when they know how to

i'm seeing 34.99 pounds instead of 27.99 pounds on the UK site, and 45.99 dollars on the US site?
Yeah same. Shows as £34.99 for me too

All I see was the OP originally as £27.99 which personally is much more reasonable. Event horizon was £39.99 with a steel. No way is £5 less for a non steel release worth it. So I’ll wait on a price drop long after release

Reactions: chunk and Daubt
Yeah same. Shows as £34.99 for me too

All I see was the OP originally as £27.99 which personally is much more reasonable. Event horizon was £39.99 with a steel. No way is £5 less for a non steel release worth it. So I’ll wait on a price drop long after release
same.

not if the Event Horizon release by Paramount is anything to go by. same reason they are not showing you the back of the slip.
It’s so annoying. You know that’s the case too.

Although overall I do like the event horizon package it’s equally as annoying because of those reasons.
I’m really happy this is getting a collectors edition and it does look great but I want back art on the slip, no 4K banner and no printed ratings. Maybe feedback from EH and this (if it does have those) will help them learn and to change it going forward. It’s really not hard to put a j card in there that covers all those issues. And the price hike, still don’t agree this is worth £5 less without a steel. I’ll wait for release day to see what codes are working but for now I’ll have to pass

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
just received the french edition ... nice one. tired with new Paramount policy, still no flyer on the back for the edition ... I guess it will be the same but in english at Zavvi !

rigid box with digipack inside. this edition is great, just missing a booklet there is spot gloss on front cover

the plaque is not metal, it's PVC ...

20220916_105447.jpg
20220916_105255.jpg

That cover art is so nice shame Paramount have to ruin it with printed logo's. Still, looking forward to getting my copy from Zavvi as it's a great little film and I love a bit of tat!