Crazy Collection Videos

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Feel free to post

This one is pretty crazy awesome. Just gets crazier as it goes a long.

Feel free to post

This one is pretty crazy awesome. Just gets crazier as it goes a long.

The very first question I have. Does he not have any children visit his house? :rofl: I mean I'm paranoid when my lil cousins come down to my basement that they might grab one of the premium editions. :LOL: And this guy just has all the statues displayed out in the open and throughout the house!

watching it all the way through now mate. @Mark Wilson

So far it seems your biggest miss (because everything is already so amazing and great grabs) is Mondo X SteelBook collection. I'd recommend starting with Canadian ones so then when you get them you recognize the superior quality. High attention to detail on the finish etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
watching it all the way through now mate. @Mark Wilson

So far it seems your biggest miss (because everything is already so amazing and great grabs) is Mondo X SteelBook collection. I'd recommend starting with Canadian ones so then when you get them you recognize the superior quality. High attention to detail on the finish etc.
Thanks for watching @Wreck. Yeah good spot... I only have 1 Mondo steel. I've seen the quality finish on the disney releases - the jungle book especially is gorgeous - but i've never been a big fan of some of their artwork. Boyhood especially I'm not too keen on. Their recent V for Vendetta looked sweet but again, the Exorcist and Friday 13th etc did nothing for me. There's always something I'm chasing I'd rather spend my cash on. Thanks again for watching. :thumbs:

Thanks for watching @Wreck. Yeah good spot... I only have 1 Mondo steel. I've seen the quality finish on the disney releases - the jungle book especially is gorgeous - but i've never been a big fan of some of their artwork. Boyhood especially I'm not too keen on. Their recent V for Vendetta looked sweet but again, the Exorcist and Friday 13th etc did nothing for me. There's always something I'm chasing I'd rather spend my cash on. Thanks again for watching. :thumbs:
Those are all ones that while the art is subjective and many may like and others not ... all you mentioned the finish is not as great as the earlier ones.

There was a guy who helmed it up until a certain # and he basically demanded the best quality steels with finish etc they could produce. Then it's gone a different path that while still nice some are nicer than others but so far I havent seen any as nice as the beginning

ie. #0-12 are great!! #9 kinda sorta (and 15,17,18,19 are good)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ions-about-mondo-releases.59997/#post-1240559

ps. there's something on the Premium board I bet you'll be chasing after later. Think I know someone who may be able to help you out. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mark Wilson
Those are all ones that while the art is subjective and many may like and others not ... all you mentioned the finish is not as great as the earlier ones.

There was a guy who helmed it up until a certain # and he basically demanded the best quality steels with finish etc they could produce. Then it's gone a different path that while still nice some are nicer than others but so far I havent seen any as nice as the beginning

ie. #0-12 are great!! #9 kinda sorta (and 15,17,18,19 are good)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ions-about-mondo-releases.59997/#post-1240559

ps. there's something on the Premium board I bet you'll be chasing after later. Think I know someone who may be able to help you out. ;)
Thanks bud. I forgot i've got Pet Sematary Mondo preordered... the overwhelming desire to complete a collection may take hold and I might have to track the rest down one day :).

And something I might be chasing... i'm intrigued dude. Can't wait to see what it is. Plz tag me dude so I don't miss it. Cheers. :watch: :thumbs: