81KlPpFrNTL._SL1500_.jpg 812V29Q75sL._SL1500_.jpg
Amazon price will drop before release date

Films
Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D
Revenge of the Creature 3D
The Creature Walks Among Us / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray

Special features
Disc 1 - Creature From the Black Lagoon:
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon (3D Version)
  • Back to the Black Lagoon Documentary
  • Production Photographs
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian Tom Weaver
  • Trailer Gallery
  • 100 Years of Universal: The Lot
  • My Scenes

Disc 2 - Revenge of the Creature:
  • Revenge of the Creature (3D Version)
  • The Creature Walks Among Us Feature Commentary with Film Historians Tom Weaver and Bob Burns
  • Revenge of the Creature Feature Commentary with Actress Lori Nelson and Film Historians Tom Weaver and Bob Burns
  • Theatrical Trailer - Revenge of The Creature
  • Theatrical Trailer - The Creature Walks Among Us

Last edited:
There is a fault with 3D Revenge of the Creature disc

Universal's statement is as follows:

Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) has identified a manufacturing issue which may affect the presentation of the 3D Blu-ray offering of the film Revenge of the Creature, released on August 28, 2018 as part of the Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Collection and the Creature From the Black Lagoon Complete Legacy Collection. A replacement disc is now available.

The issue is isolated to this particular film and does not affect any other discs in the collections. UPHE's goal is to always deliver the best possible product to its consumers. To that end, a replacement program is being established to ensure that those who have purchased either collection have the opportunity to receive a corrected Blu-ray disc featuring the 3D version of Revenge of the Creature and 2D version of The Creature Walks Among Us. To receive an updated disc, please email [email protected]

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Universal are refusing to ship replacement disc to address outside USA/Canada

They are telling international customers they won't send them corrected disc :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Don't purchase this from Amazon until they get stock with corrected disc which won't be ready for at least another 4-6 weeks

I contacted Amazon about this and asked would they send a replacement with corrected disc when they receive stock from universal I was told yes they will.

I don't think amazon fully understand the issue that's been reported by multiple customers as they are still selling both Universal Monsters Complete 30 Film Collection and Creature from black lagoon complete legacy collection with faulty disc.

View attachment 380282 View attachment 380283
Amazon price will drop before release date

Films
Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D
Revenge of the Creature 3D
The Creature Walks Among Us / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray

Special features
Disc 1 - Creature From the Black Lagoon:
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon (3D Version)
  • Back to the Black Lagoon Documentary
  • Production Photographs
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian Tom Weaver
  • Trailer Gallery
  • 100 Years of Universal: The Lot
  • My Scenes

Disc 2 - Revenge of the Creature:
  • Revenge of the Creature (3D Version)
  • The Creature Walks Among Us Feature Commentary with Film Historians Tom Weaver and Bob Burns
  • Revenge of the Creature Feature Commentary with Actress Lori Nelson and Film Historians Tom Weaver and Bob Burns
  • Theatrical Trailer - Revenge of The Creature
  • Theatrical Trailer - The Creature Walks Among Us

Is the collection Region Free?

Is the collection Region Free?
Yes it's region free
Don't purchase yet wait till all stock has been replaced with corrected disc

Universal won't have corrected disc for at least another 4-6 weeks and US/Canada retailers likely will take lot longer before they have stock with corrected disc

The 3D disc of revenge has bad error

Universal will not ship replacement disc if you are based outside USA/Canada you will have to wait until retailers have corrected stock

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
I wrote to USHE by email on Saturday for a replacement disc (I'm in Canada).
I sent them a copy of my sales receipt and my mailing address and phone number.
Got a reply this morning (it could have been an auto-reply though) saying basically "thanks for contacting us, we are making new discs now. Please wait 4-6 weeks for delivery".
So, that's better than being told "pound salt" I guess...:thumbs: