Creed II (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Added to Calendar: 03-20-19

monanza

Premium Supporter
Mar 19, 2017
So there's two: the first, a white one and a second, a... white one? :rofl: Looks a little dark for a white steelbook. :smuggrin: I'll be getting these most likely.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
WARNER BROS:
Under the approval, we have the romantic superstar hit A STAR IS BORN, which besides great equipment also offers the option to add a UHD disc to a basic Blu-ray disc. We are working on CREED II, where we offer two SteelBook versions. Those who order both FAC editions will get a Hardbox as a gift.

aj101097

Premium Supporter
Sep 9, 2011
Really love that edition 1...but got to give it a pass. Just can’t afford these anymore. Going for the non-premium steelbook. Good luck to all who want one!

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Hey guys,

This announcement came a bit later than usual and since pre-orders start this week already we have to open GBs asap and close them before pre-orders start and thats on the 15th.

Hopefully all who are interested will see this update and be able to sign up to get their copies.

Thank you

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Dec 1, 2014
Scotland, UK!
arrrghh lol I have the lenticular of the first movie so I'm gonna go with the lenticular of the second but I really like the design of the first... maybe I should just get both lol it comes with the free box but think that would look better without the huge 18 on the spine