Creed II (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #118) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 28, 2019
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 1299 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)

68556249_2646967978753495_2976452528431955968_o.jpg68768451_2646968032086823_7208192992392249344_o.jpg67651234_2646967838753509_4092381741711360000_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what to do!

E1 has a great front, and I like the steel better. However it's a bit disappointing they put Creed on the backside of the slip, too, no matter how nice the boxing pose is.
E2 could work well for a lenti, and has all the main characters on the slip (except the Russians, of course). But the steelbook is so damn ugly.

I got both previous Creed editions so the best thing probably was to purchase both. Unfortunately I can't afford that.

What are you guys thinking? Which edition do you like better?

Reactions: Mark
I don't know what to do!

E1 has a great front, and I like the steel better. However it's a bit disappointing they put Creed on the backside of the slip, too, no matter how nice the boxing pose is.
E2 could work well for a lenti, and has all the main characters on the slip (except the Russians, of course). But the steelbook is so damn ugly.

I got both previous Creed editions so the best thing probably was to purchase both. Unfortunately I can't afford that.

exactly my thoughts too... I really like ED1 but to match my leni edition of the first movie I'm pushed to go for ED2..

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I don't know what to do!

Both are nice, but if you must choose, I favour E1 more. It doesn't really bother me he's on there front and back.

• Thanks
I don't know what to do!

Yes, I thought this too. Too much Creed on E1!!! :p

The back of E2 slip on E1 would have been perfect! Or at least a pic of the Ukrainian.....

• Thanks
Pricing on FAC is really getting out of hand now aswell. This isn't worth €50 before shipping. I'll have to start cutting back. Only getting this to complete my Rocky collection.

At least with Cinemusem they make the effort of giving you a nice bonus gift....

@Mark You're very welcome. I searched for E2 pics but couldn't find any. They will probably share them soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark