paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.00 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon -Zavvi - HMV)

0feba654-3c92-4717-bd12-8a28b185e145.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Grendel and Asopp
I try not to buy limited editions anymore from zavvi apart from steels, but this creeepshow 2 ltd rocks up today in a jiffy bag bent like a banana thanks zavvi and bloody sold out everywhere.
Shipping from arrow is just to expensive these days for one item and there was nothing else i wanted at the time so went with zavvi. Very bad move and i should know not to order such items.

Reactions: Deckard
I try not to buy limited editions anymore from zavvi apart from steels, but this creeepshow 2 ltd rocks up today in a jiffy bag bent like a banana thanks zavvi and bloody sold out everywhere.
Shipping from arrow is just to expensive these days for one item and there was nothing else i wanted at the time so went with zavvi. Very bad move and i should know not to order such items.
Man that sucks. I always thought that anything from €25 up should be classed as a premium product and should be shipped more carefully. These things aren't cheap!

These idiots must be haemorrhaging so much revenue through refunds and what not due to their inept packaging.

Reactions: Deckard
I got mine from Zavvi previous week,all corners dented,sent n a jiffy bag as well.
I was thinking to pass on this one since I have the 88 films release with slipcover,plus Arrow's image has some cropping issues apparently,but the King/Romero fanboy in me persisted.
Well,at least I got a full refund,I'm still pissed though.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I got mine from Zavvi previous week,all corners dented,sent n a jiffy bag as well.
I was thinking to pass on this one since I have the 88 films release with slipcover,plus Arrow's image has some cropping issues apparently,but the King/Romero fanboy in me persisted.
Well,at least I got a full refund,I'm still pissed though.
Wow you got full refund im still waiting for them to agree a full refund even though the slip,blu ray case and booklet are bent in the middle as if someone jumped on it.

Man that sucks. I always thought that anything from €25 up should be classed as a premium product and should be shipped more carefully. These things aren't cheap!

These idiots must be haemorrhaging so much revenue through refunds and what not due to their inept packaging.
I have had a number of dinged up corners and packages over the years but nothing like this one its worst limited edition condition wise i have got from them. By the time the jiffy bag gets to me its almost worn away by the distance and time it takes to get here. But obviously something or someone had something heavy on it. Maybe if right packaging was used it arrive ok.
I just dont believe when you hear from others who never have issues with items arriving damaged etc or in not good shape. They must live next door to there warehouse if that's the case.
You get away with sending standard blu rays in jiffy bags with some risks in damaged cases. If you have a nice slip then big chance the slip might not look as nice by time it gets to you.
But limited editions like these should be packed better.
Why dont they use fold over boxes, i have even had one standard blu ray a couple of times arrive in a box big enough to fit 7 blu rays.
But when it comes to overseas packaging it sure needs to improve.

Wow you got full refund im still waiting for them to agree a full refund even though the slip,blu ray case and booklet are bent in the middle as if someone jumped on it.
I did manged to get a fell refund with the damaged Return of the Jedi steelbook as well.
You have to be persistent with them and explain everything like to a child,they started bargaining me,5 dollars,10,15,20....
I said are you joking?You sent the damn thing cut by a knife in the spine!
I know people are working hard with Covid on top,but I expect some understanding here.