Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine- Museum
Price: €139.90

279885281_2530391547091661_5591206001970673757_n (1).jpg

51163549_1475863005877859_5986027617017397248_n.jpg 252580053_2382838701846947_2391774994311928888_n.jpg

Last edited:
CM just posted on facebook reassuring that they do indeed intend to go forward with the title (Creepshow) and it is just postponed in order to push Terrifier through earlier in order to make good on their contractual distribution obligations with Epic Pictures.

Love the art , this will be 100% a purchase for me :)

Hahah i was wondering where this came from, felt out of nowhere, but I wasn't observing the dates on everyone's posts. This is a stunning steelbook and yes, if they want to stick to horror and cult films, by all means go forth.

Unfortunately this has been cancelled and will now be a Mediabook bundled with part 2 also. :(

Update from CM Facebook page...

- Creepshow + Creepshow 2 CMC#05: Work in progress! Mediabooks will be released with exclusive box set and Bonus DVD with all extra released by Shout Factory, 88 Films and Arrow Video! We had the cancel to release it with Creepshow 2 and the best option was a Mediabook project for CMC line!

Reactions: MM3
Unfortunately this has been cancelled and will now be a Mediabook bundled with part 2 also. :(

- Creepshow + Creepshow 2 CMC#05: Work in progress! Mediabooks will be released with exclusive box set and Bonus DVD with all extra released by Shout Factory, 88 Films and Arrow Video! We had the cancel to release it with Creepshow 2 and the best option was a Mediabook project for CMC line!
A WEA steelbook would have been nice.

I heard from their FB page that they might revisit this at a later stage. :woot: But for now it will be a Mediabook.

So not all hope lost just yet!

Reactions: MM3
I heard from their FB page that they might revisit this at a later stage. :woot: But for now it will be a Mediabook.

So not all hope lost just yet!
I suppose if they do release it in the future, it could end up being a 4K steelbook, which would be great. You never know.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Has there been any news on this?
Is it still happening.

Has there been any news on this?
Is it still happening.

Reactions: Robles
I just woke up and am on coffee cup number 1 so my sense of humor is on the down low right now, so forgive me when I bust out on these folks for this bait and switch, whether intended or not. Not a fan of thinking I'm getting something I really want because it's been advertised by a resource only to learn after about a year of buying in to the concept and stoking my 'want' that it just isn't going to happen...but hey...here's a media book that means almost nothing to the Steelbook collector. It's like buying tickets to the Rolling Stones, but when you get there, the band that walks out on stage is Depeche Mode. Just isn't quite the same thing. When I eat sirloin I don't want to taste liver and onions.

Last edited:

Its a shame that the steelbook was cancelled but these mediabooks look brilliant :thumbs: :wow:
I will 100% be grabbing these.

Reactions: MM3 and Lenny Nero
Yeah, awesome art on mediabooks, first is like that spanish metalpak, but I like book-like packaging more anyways. Plus it's not just the first movie, or even 1+2, like they said earlier, but all three!
Just bought the first season on Blu-ray, trusting/hoping they release the second as well, so the films will be a nice addition to the collection.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah, awesome art on mediabooks, first is like that spanish metalpak, but I like book-like packaging more anyways. Plus it's not just the first movie, or even 1+2, like they said earlier, but all three!
Just bought the first season on Blu-ray, trusting/hoping they release the second as well, so the films will be a nice addition to the collection.
Yeah, it's a great package to have them all together inc Just Desserts and the art on all of them is really nice. Looking forward to this one