[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Crimes of the Future (2022)

Genre: Science Fiction, Horror

Director: David Cronenberg

Cast: Viggo Mortensen, Léa Seydoux, Kristen Stewart, Scott Speedman, Welket Bungué, Don McKellar, Лихи Корновски

Release: 2022-12-31

Plot: Set in a not-so-distant future where humankind is learning to adapt to its synthetic surroundings. This evolution moves humans beyond their natural state and into a metamorphosis, altering their biological makeup. While some embrace the limitless potential of trans-humanism, others attempt to police it. Either way, Accelerated Evolution Syndrome is spreading fast. Saul Tenser is a beloved performance artist who has embraced Accelerated Evolution Syndrome, sprouting new and unexpected organs in his body. Along with his partner Caprice, Tenser has turned the removal of these organs into a spectacle for his loyal followers to marvel at in live theatre. But with both the government and a strange subculture taking note, Tenser is forced to consider what would be his most shocking performance of all.

Sieppaa.JPG

Reactions: komor
Wow, I can't wait for this, ever since it was known it was coming.
Cronenberg's Crash, and especially eXistenZ, are my all-time favorite movies, then there's The Fly of course, Videodrome, two crime films with Mortensen, and basically everything this director does is good in some way, plus I like the cast, Léa Seydoux, Kristen Stewart, although ideally I'd have loved to see Eva Green and Asia Argento in their place, that would be ecstatically bonkers!

Reactions: komor
"To the surprise of no one, Crimes of the Future has officially been Rated “R” for “Strong disturbing violent content and grisly images, graphic nudity, and some language.”

:thanks:

Reactions: 3Maters
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database