Mediabook Criminal (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Oct 9, 2019
Release date: April 29. 2022
Purchase links: MediaMarkt A - B - C
Price: €26.99
Notes: Collectors Edition + Booklet, Cover A is limited to 444, Cover B+C to 333

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-17 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.A) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-31 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.B) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-54 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.C) Mediabook Blu-ray...png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oct 9, 2019
I already have the steelbook with the good looking painted art, but these ones are looking good as well - nice Mediabooks imo :thumbs:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

CriminalBDs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: komor
Oct 9, 2019
Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

View attachment 531542
Yes, it´s a bit much and only for those who missed the other versions. The former Mediabook is not the most stunning one imo.

Oct 9, 2019
I have the steelbook and I´m good with it. Would buy the mediabook if I didn´t have it.

Last edited: