larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
Release date: March 7, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €39.99
Note: limited to 1500 copies. Including 8 postcards. Lenticular effect on front.

JTEGlK8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to disappoint you, but Amazon and Fnac do sell editions without a license. Here are two or three pirate publishers and if you enter the largest reference portal of our country of the issues that come out, you will see that the vast majority is not listed. They only put legal issues.They launch editions taking internet subtitles as well as the audio and the image they take it to any edition of another country. In their covers and menus there is no information about who edits, contact details, they have no website with their catalog or releases and many publishers have complained that they have released titles that do not have a catalog because they were going to edit them that if they have the license.El Corte Ingles (elcorteingles.es) used to sell this type of edition without a license, but now it has stopped doing so, they do not appear on its website.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Amazon and Fnac do sell editions without a license. Here are two or three pirate publishers and if you enter the largest reference portal of our country of the issues that come out, you will see that the vast majority is not listed. They only put legal issues.They launch editions taking internet subtitles as well as the audio and the image they take it to any edition of another country. In their covers and menus there is no information about who edits, contact details, they have no website with their catalog or releases and many publishers have complained that they have released titles that do not have a catalog because they were going to edit them that if they have the license.El Corte Ingles (elcorteingles.es) used to sell this type of edition without a license, but now it has stopped doing so, they do not appear on its website.
I'm not aware of this and tbh, when I see this edition, I dont really care. Why? Because it's awesome :thumbs:
It IS kind of strange that this occurs in a European country where the same rules apply but hey, again, I only care about my collection and the awesomeness of it. I like this one a lot more then the other quadrilogy available ;)

Releases from MPO are becoming better and better, unfortunately they don’t pay for licenses and keep pirating another companies discs. I don’t understand why it keeps selling on companies like Amazon and Fnac.

You can think what you believe, we are all free. I hate these editions because if we all buy editions without a license, we drown the ones that are licensed and are small publishers and that publish in unequal conditions when paying royalities while the others do not. It seems bad to me, but let each one do what he believes.

Reactions: paulboland
Amazon Spain been selling bootleg Blu-ray's for years it's well known

Amazon don't care even when they have been informed a listing is a bootleg very often they don't remove the listings

I avoid Amazon Spain for purchases unless I know for sure the release is legit

A few years back before I got wise to the site, nearly every item I was buying was a bootleg. I just returned them and got a refund. Amazon wouldn't even answer why it was an ongoing problem.Yes there are bootlegs on amazon france and italy but Spain is by far the biggest offender