Cujo (Blu-ray FuturePak) [Spain]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: September 25, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €17.60
Note: Limited and numbered steelbook edition to 1,000 pieces. Includes postcards.

71uBqMGYA2L._SL1129_.jpg

61Z0gLH%2BdKL._SL1129_.jpg

81wJVWx%2BU9L._SL1500_.jpg

71EGWUk11nL._SL1396_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
... with one of those magnetic spines comme ca:-
1567099227084.png

Anyway, yuck, and that crazy spine . . . classy film deserves better - like this one from France:-
1567098469858.png
1567098439508.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I think that they could have dropped the title on the back considering it's already on the front and the spine is facing the wrong way... I will pass on this one, I might get the french one if nothing better turns up.

Just ordered....with a gift bag. Hope the bag will give more protection during shipping. Pretty sure they send in a cardboard envelope. Have been lucky lately with my steelbooks from Amazon Germany...last 3 have shipped in a box with some padding...maybe they’re changing their ways.

I think that they could have dropped the title on the back considering it's already on the front and the spine is facing the wrong way... I will pass on this one, I might get the french one if nothing better turns up.
Yeah. The back cover is actually already a blu ray cover so they've went with two front covers really.

Might have been better off to have put the rear on the front (as it wouldn't work without the title-it would just be a random house!) and put the front art on the back with no title......

Reactions: Lone Crusader
did anyone got it? mine is shipped few weeks ago, also i have preordered Masters of The Universe and still not charged-despatched.