Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
CUphead_Limiteed_ED_PS4.png

Release Date: 20th of June 2023
Price: £54.99 @ GAME UK

Reactions: hatredhorror
Exactly my thought! That figure looks trash lol

Seeing that iam8bit releases this one as well they could have included the black slip!
yeah, they probably know the slip is what most people actually want

man whats worse is that shipping is another ___ 1 1 7 ___ $ FFS.. i probably would have picked it up for a total of 250$, but 320 is a bit excessive for what you get and considering you often get the package damaged from them.. not worth the hassle.. yet

Exactly my thought! That figure looks trash lol

Seeing that iam8bit releases this one as well they could have included the black slip!
just checked an unboxing of the CE and apparently the slipcover doesnt have any treatment other than the goldfoil stamp.. so honestly, the pixnlove edition is better in my eyes and im probably gonna pass on this entirely..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Thoth
Meh

All that I'd like would be a decent sized, but good quality Cuphead and Mugman statue

However we have all these editions and still not ONE god damn Steelbook with all that awesome artwork they use.

Jeez.

(Also if I had to nitpick, the statues mouth doesn't even have her tongue, it's just black)

Reactions: hatredhorror
just checked an unboxing of the CE and apparently the slipcover doesnt have any treatment other than the goldfoil stamp.. so honestly, the pixnlove edition is better in my eyes and im probably gonna pass on this entirely..
oh who am i trying to convince.. i still want it lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth
Meh

All that I'd like would be a decent sized, but good quality Cuphead and Mugman statue

However we have all these editions and still not ONE god damn Steelbook with all that awesome artwork they use.

Jeez.

(Also if I had to nitpick, the statues mouth doesn't even have her tongue, it's just black)
yeah that ones dire imo... the collectors editions marionette is kinda cool tho