On Air Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 12) [Max]

Are they going to release it on Blu-ray, or are they going to make me download free pirate HD rips again?
I bought a DVD boxset of the first 5 seasons, when there was a first big break, and seemed the show was over. Then added 6th, 7th, 8th seasons. At least they were digipacks, and had some extras. But I couldn't bring myself to buy seasons 9 and 10 on DVD in 2021, when they're in amarays. This was literally the last show I kept buying on DVD the longest.

Curb-Your-Enthusiasm-Key-Art-1.jpg

Reactions: Stujoker
1706583361313.jpeg

This weekend, Friday, February 2 - Sunday, February 4, as the world eagerly awaits the premiere of the 12th and final season of the acclaimed HBO® Original Series CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, Max is inviting fans out to “Latte Larry’s,” Larry David’s short-lived coffee shop in Season 10.

The Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, starring Larry David, returns this Sunday, February 4 at 10pm EST/PST on HBO and will be available to stream on Max. New episodes will debut subsequent Sundays at the same time leading up to the series finale on April 7.

In partnership with Menotti’s Coffee Stop, at their Culver City and Venice Beach locations, enjoy free Hot Cups of Spite (coffee) and Dry Scones (one per person, while supplies last, vegan options available), along with limited edition Menotti’s x CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM collaborative shirts and mugs, plus a special blend signature roast of “Latte Larry’s Beans.”

WHAT: “Latte Larry’s” pop-up spite stores
DATES: Friday, February 2 - Sunday, February 4
TIMES: Culver City - 7am-4pm | Venice Beach 7am-4pm
LOCATIONS: Menotti’s Coffee Stop
Culver City - 12430 Washington Avenue, Los Angeles 90066
Venice Beach - 56 Windward Avenue, Venice 90291