Custom/Fanmade Lenticular 3D Magnet for your steelbooks

Mar 2, 2018
Russia
Hello dear friends!

Perhaps you have already seen my work, which is now on sale on this forum.
I want to ask you - what kind of magnets would you like to see?
From what movie or cartoon would ds most like to see?
I would love to do it for you if the order is from two pieces.

I can do for you lenticular magnets with flip effect (image change) and 3D (3D images) and combine 3D + FLIP

Regards Andrew.

Some suggestions just from the top of my head
3D depth lenticulars for
Watchmen
Blade
Blade 2
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Sin City
Django Unchained
Pacific Rim

Reactions: Atomic_Mist
Not really a suggestion, but a bit of feedback.
I bought the It Lenticular Magnet from @Atomic_Mist in late December 2018. It (haha) arrived a few weeks ago. It's a very nicely done lenticular, with a nice flip-flop effect and good depth. The magnet holds well on steelbooks, and fits perfectly.

Even though I don't need a particular other one at the moment, I'm watching this thread and am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I'm sure I'll be ordering again! Highly recommended to anyone who's interested.

Reactions: Atomic_Mist
Not really a suggestion, but a bit of feedback.
I bought the It Lenticular Magnet from @Atomic_Mist in late December 2018. It (haha) arrived a few weeks ago. It's a very nicely done lenticular, with a nice flip-flop effect and good depth. The magnet holds well on steelbooks, and fits perfectly.

Even though I don't need a particular other one at the moment, I'm watching this thread and am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I'm sure I'll be ordering again! Highly recommended to anyone who's interested.

Thank you very much for your order and I am very pleased that you liked the magnet! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Some suggestions just from the top of my head
3D depth lenticulars for
Watchmen
Blade
Blade 2
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Sin City
Django Unchained
Pacific Rim

Hello. For the manufacture of 3D I have some conditions. It takes much more time and effort to produce 3D. Therefore, to order a NEW 3D magnet (which I do not have in the list), I must be sure that the customer will buy 2 copies of the same type. Picture for 3D magnet is pre-negotiated with the customer. Hope for your understanding.

While voting is slow :)

Снимок.JPG