zesty

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther and Star Wars The Last Jedi Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther and Star Wars The Last Jedi Slipboxes - zesty custom slipbox

This is a Group Buy for limited edition Black Panther and Star Wars The Last Jedi custom lenticular slipboxes made by myself.

There will be maximum of 100 of each made, or however many sell by the time the GB closes (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Some of you will have already seen the vids and pics of these but here they are again just in case.

Black Panther

Star Wars The Last Jedi...

Read more about this group buy...

Ordered my first time, new to group , great work wish I knew before missed jl and Thor,
Are you at instagram. ?
Thanks.

Hi zesty,
Ordered mine loving it.
Just a cheeky question is there any slips left from your last issues? They all look great new to group so never knew about them would love to add some more if any, many Thanks.

Reactions: popeye
Hi zesty, Have these shipped already? I’m curious because I had a package from the U.K. Delivered to the wrong address. Postman screwed up and I assume it was this. Anyway may have to order these again if any are still available. Please let me know...Thanks!

Hi zesty, Have these shipped already? I’m curious because I had a package from the U.K. Delivered to the wrong address. Postman screwed up and I assume it was this. Anyway may have to order these again if any are still available. Please let me know...Thanks!
Hi there - I am in UK also and not received the slips so also wondered if you have shipped yet ? Cheers dvdclayton

zesty updated Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther and Star Wars The Last Jedi Slipboxes with a new update entry:

Apologies

OK so sorry I haven't been as efficient with the updates on this on but we have had a death in the 'near' family so got a little busy :(

Anyway as to this I have been busy and have most of the boxes done unfortunately snappily are experiencing some website difficulties and has been down for the last week or so. I've been in touch and they will be back soon but soon is a very generic term I will keep you updated ;)

View attachment 378875

Read the rest of this update entry...

@zesty received my copies safe and sound, awesome work as always.
Absolutely awesome Star Wars lenti that is such a good quality lenticular one of my favourites now. Thanks mate.

Reactions: zesty
Hey @zesty I sent a PM a couple days before the holidays and didn't hear back - I know it's a super busy time so I wanted to ping you here too. I never received my shipment for these and suspect they were lost in the international mail void, so I'm trying to get in touch about it.

Hey @zesty I sent a PM a couple days before the holidays and didn't hear back - I know it's a super busy time so I wanted to ping you here too. I never received my shipment for these and suspect they were lost in the international mail void, so I'm trying to get in touch about it.

Sorry been on a grandchild imposed internet ban over the holidays will get to your PM now ;)

Reactions: Zyrin
Hey...I still have not received these.....when will they be sent? I paid over a year ago
I think @zesty is AWOL , hasnt been on site since July. I know a guy who has tried contacting him on facebook and no luck either.
I think I may have 1 of each of these, and you can have mine as I dont need. I'll have to check.

Reactions: apsmith21