Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther Slipbox

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther Slipbox - zesty custom slipbox

This is a Group Buy for limited edition Black Panther custom lenticular slipbox made by myself.

There will be maximum of 100 of each made, or however many sell by the time the GB closes (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Some of you will have already seen the vids and pics of these but here they are again just in case.

Black Panther

Members who ordered both in the previous Thor/JL GB will get same...

Read more about this group buy...

zesty updated Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Black Panther Slipbox with a new update entry:

Apologies

OK so sorry I haven't been as efficient with the updates on this on but we have had a death in the 'near' family so got a little busy :(

Anyway as to this I have been busy and have most of the boxes done unfortunately snappily are experiencing some website difficulties and has been down for the last week or so. I've been in touch and they will be back soon but soon is a very generic term I will keep you updated ;)

View attachment 378877

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still waiting on snappily to fix their site unfortunately, I'll email them AGAIN see whats happening :)
Ok, thanks, in that case i`d like to cancel it, it was for a birthday which is in a week, sorry about that, i didn't know it will takes over 6 weeks.

Thank you.

Ok, thanks, in that case i`d like to cancel it, it was for a birthday which is in a week, sorry about that, i didn't know it will takes over 6 weeks.

Thank you.
Hi there, i didn't get any response, so again, i want to cancel this order, thanks.

thanks! I've just joined this forum and checked some of your previous work it looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on this!