Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks brilliant, been waiting a long time for this :rolleyes: was kinda hoping it would be out some point this year tho:wow:

Is it sad that I was sold on this by Keanu being in it himself.

Then the game looked good on top :)

Will be getting it for PS4 mind(even though he introduced it on Xbox stage)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Is it sad that I was sold on this by Keanu being in it himself.

Then the game looked good on top :)

Will be getting it for PS4 mind(even though he introduced it on Xbox stage)
Not at all! I was already hyped for this, but knowing Keanu is now in it has pushed me over the edge and I'm fan-girling like a Belieber. :woot:

Reactions: yeslek
Not at all! I was already hyped for this, but knowing Keanu is now in it has pushed me over the edge and I'm fan-girling like a Belieber. :woot:
Fan girl away :) lol

Amazon UK seem to have a steelbook exclusive listed so popped in a pre-order there for then game. Wonder which steel it’ll be

I think the South Park games are the only ones I pre-ordered so far ahead of time

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

Amazon UK seem to have a steelbook exclusive listed so popped in a pre-order there for then game. Wonder which steel it’ll be

I think the South Park games are the only ones I pre-ordered so far ahead of time

Artwork is confirmed to be this by the way...

61dSNIfJjQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: yeslek
PS version takes 80 Gb to install ... wow ...
Expecting it to be around the 100 GB mark on the Xbox.
80gb isn’t that big when the recently Division 2 and Red Dead 2 were both over the 100gb mark.
But for a linear, non-game-as-a-service game, it’s big. Average is 50-60gb or there abouts?

As for the PS vs Xbox, depends which version you are using. He standard PS4 will be smaller than the PS4 pro which is often bigger than the Xbox one and oneS but around the same or only a couple GB smaller than the oneX....so 80gb is the average. Give or take, depending on set up.

If 80gb is for standard editions, the oneS would be say 90gb and the pro/oneX would both be around 100gb